Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2022 at 9:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims very slow with queued activities
Not sure if this is a glitch or a game play problem but, my sims now take a really long time to start queued actions. For example they stand still in front of a shower for 2 hours before actually showering.
I've tried existing saves/ made new saves/ removed my cc but the problem continues.

Any suggestions that I should try before a complete reinstall?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2022 at 10:00 PM
I wouldn't know since I generally play Bridgeport or Sunset Valley
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Mar 2022 at 1:32 PM
Agree with Nitroman that you need to provide more info about your machine. Could be a simple lack of capacity to run TS3 with a lot of CC. I get this problem when testing things I am making and bloat my Test folder with too many separate packages. 500 separate packages and certain mods like KW on a Lenovo ideapad, and forget playability.

But even on a decent gaming laptop, CC bloat can grind you to a halt. There are tutorials on merging packages, which can help... but yes, more info please.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 8:41 PM Last edited by Noa1500 : 27th Mar 2022 at 10:57 PM.
Ok so for some strange reason I can't upload anything here today, so here's a link to a copy that expires in 1 week
Note, that I currently only have WA, AM, LN, SN, PE, GE and IF installed.

Edit: removed link
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2022 at 10:30 PM
Thanks for the advice! I'll test this out in the coming days and let you know how it goes
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Mar 2022 at 12:53 PM
Just thought of these... In downloads here, Smooth Patch by Lazy Dutchess and Simler90's Gameplay Systems Core Mod. Both seem to work well.