Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Same Energy & Comfort (V8 1.21)

by Shimrod101 Posted 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2016 at 8:09 AM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.21 patch

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 141 Feedback Posts, 122 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 7:47 AM
Thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#77 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 9:38 PM
Thank you for the update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 8:44 AM
I like the cheaper beds but they weren't good for the sim, so thanks for solving that issue!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 1:21 PM
Thank you! Now I can buy any beds purely for aesthetics purposes and not worry about high costs!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 11:05 AM
Thanx, love all your mods; addicted - must have :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#81 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:12 PM
This mod is fine with the February 3rd patch.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:33 PM
Thank you. Now I can use the beds I like and won't have to worry about discomfort.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 9:16 PM
Super awesome! Thank you so much. This should definitely be one of the top creations (IMO).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 3:42 AM
The "daydream" interaction is useful when I want a sim to sit and do nothing for a while (like, don't mess with the trash in the yard while you're waiting to go to work...don't autonomously wreck the kids' playhouse while I'm not focused on you...don't run off and be a dick to random people near the fishing spot .... my starter sim never should have married Malcolm Landgraab), but it'd be nice to get an Inspired moodlet out of it, you know?
Test Subject
#85 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 12:01 PM
Thank you!
Is there any way you could make different flavours of this mod? If the energy could be 7 or 8 for all beds?
Or if it can somehow be manually changed by typing in something in the cheat command box? (I remember this was possible in TS3 with similar mod for beds).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 4:00 PM
Thank you! I love all your mods!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#87 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 8:42 PM
All of my mods are fine with the March 10th patch, including this one.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 4:11 PM
Thanks so much
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:31 PM
With the new update the beds can't even load !
I'll wait for the next update you make to download it again
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:44 PM
The newest patch causes a script call failure when trying to place any bed when you have this mod installed. Just a heads up
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 11:43 PM
this isn't working for the newest patch
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaspookaboo
The newest patch causes a script call failure when trying to place any bed when you have this mod installed. Just a heads up

Yes! Strangely I was able to place beds from Outdoor Retreat only. Looking forward to an update from Shimrod101 the magnificent =P *fingers crossed*
Scholar
#93 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:52 AM
EA encrypted a file modders need to extract to check and update their mods. I use this mod too - so, might be awhile before we see an update.
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 3:49 PM
Wanted to add myself to the list of not being able to place beds since the March 26 update. Happy Birthday, Sarahzsmyl! Now you can't place beds unless you remove this really awesome mod from Shimrod. *sigh*. You're still one of my favorite modders.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:52 PM
the March 26th update broke some mods and this was one of them, when trying to place beds a script call error comes up, removing this mod (only one related to beds in my folder) allows for bed placement..hoping everyone updates there mods ^-^
still trying to figure out why the move objects always on mod doesnt work anymore .. I guess many mods got broken O.O
Test Subject
#96 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Lovely2 : 1st Apr 2015 at 6:41 AM.
The mod is Awesome. I hope Shimrod 101 Update All Beds Same Energy & Comfort to work with March 26 Patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:33 PM
It'd be cool to have this mod for chairs, maybe add them to this mod. (I dunno why they gotta make chairs & beds uselessly uncomfortable.)
Test Subject
#98 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 10:51 AM
>I dunno why they gotta make chairs & beds uselessly uncomfortable

I think ambitous play can be fun.
Starting poor household and then the household keeps upgrading furnitures with a bit better stats over time.
The better stats the newly bought furniture has than before,the more sims can easily feel comfortable life(ie. shorter time required to fill energy).
Test Subject
#99 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by japonica
>I dunno why they gotta make chairs & beds uselessly uncomfortable

I think ambitous play can be fun.
Starting poor household and then the household keeps upgrading furnitures with a bit better stats over time.
The better stats the newly bought furniture has than before,the more sims can easily feel comfortable life(ie. shorter time required to fill energy).

Oh, yeah. I forget other people play without using the cheat codes/mods. I am a sucker for god-mode.
Test Subject
#100 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:00 AM
Has this mod been fixed yet? It's one of my all time favs. I hate having to spends gops of simoleons on a bed that doesn't fit the decor of my house/room. And I hate having Sims sleep in cheap and uncomfortable beds because they match.

PLEASE FIX THIS!
Page 4 of 11