Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#1976 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
My dwarf, Thordin Strongtangle, Master Of Romance, furtive Miner and overt bust nuzzler extraordinare (he only comes up to the height of ladies busts, the frisky little sod) had a really bad day.

*hugs sentence* Get to writing novels forthwith, fairycake!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1977 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:17 PM Last edited by Catastrophics : 12th Jan 2013 at 6:22 PM. Reason: Fixing my spelling.
I've just finished building a large fully decorated castle for my Sims. What's the first thing the proud owner does? She sits in the middle of the road and contemplates the hollowness of life! There's no pleasing some people.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#1978 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catastrophics
I've just finished building a large fully decorated castle for my Sims. What's the first thing the proud owner does? She sits in the middle of the road and contemplates the hollowness of life! There's no pleasing some people.

Well, you did deprive her of something to complain about, so yeah.
Lab Assistant
#1979 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
Well, you did deprive her of something to complain about, so yeah.

That must be it! Next time she can have a dingy one room cottage instead!
Alchemist
#1980 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:30 PM Last edited by applefeather2 : 12th Jan 2013 at 6:47 PM.
Exactly. She was likely reading about Cinderella and you deprived her of the coal pits (kitchen) and went straight past the glass slipper, skipped the prince... all that. But you are learning the ways of godhood, little nipper.
(And we all have to be good now 'cause Mangaroo is lacing on the buckanoodles (well something leather, anyway) and beating the threads into submission.)
ETA: That said, you all don't have to just... get up and leave, already!
Mad Poster
#1981 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
(And we all have to be good now 'cause Mangaroo is lacing on the buckanoodles (well something leather, anyway) and beating the threads into submission.)

This sounds kinky.

Also Goddamnit I kept misreading "nipper" as "nipple".
Field Researcher
#1982 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 9:17 PM
My dwarf, Thordin Strongtangle

Haha, I'm being reminded of another dwarf. :P
Scholar
#1983 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 10:49 PM
fairycake89: Please post a picture of him kissing. I want to see how funny he looks ahahaaaa :')

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Mad Poster
#1984 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 10:55 PM
^^ I'd imagine it'd be something akin to this, just...more exaggerated.

The man there isn't even edited with the height slider (yet...!), they were just trying to make out on a hill.
Lab Assistant
#1985 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

The man there isn't even edited with the height slider (yet...!), they were just trying to make out on a hill.

...You're going to make him as tiny as possible, aren't you? :P
Mad Poster
#1986 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:15 PM
Not quite, the position of "tiniest motherfucker ever" still belongs to Aizel.

(Uhh, for those who ain't got a fucking clue what the fuck Catastrophics and me are talking about, the old guy in brown and the guy called Aizel are practically midgets. I need to make them TEENY TINY Sims!)
Top Secret Researcher
#1987 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 11:28 PM Last edited by MinghamSmith : 12th Jan 2013 at 11:39 PM.
Not quite, the position of "tiniest motherfucker ever" still belongs to Aizel.

(Uhh, for those who ain't got a fucking clue what the fuck Catastrophics and me are talking about, the old guy in brown and the guy called Aizel are practically midgets. I need to make them TEENY TINY Sims!)

For ultimate dwarf sims, use both Bloom's height slider AND the leg length/body height/neck height sliders out there. Also make the head a bit smaller with the head size slider. They're all entirely compatible and could probably be used to make hobbits if someone were to make hairy feet.

And on completely the opposite note, someday I must make a sim with gigantism. Or perhaps Lurch from The Addams Family.
Scholar
#1988 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 2:09 PM
@fairycake89: Sorry to break up your little game of connect 4...

I don't have ant height sliders installed. My game has too much CC as it is, and my laptop hates everything and can't install any of the things to merge package files (I can't even have Java, for some reason!!) But my sim was at the park the other day, sitting on a bench, and there was an adult who was childs height! I'll see if I took a picture, but as soon as I got close to see how small she really was, she stretched (like that pets glitch from ages ago) and then went back to normal height...

Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
#1989 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
@fairycake89: Sorry to break up your little game of connect 4...

Mmm I must have taken a stupid pill because I don't get what you mean! But I won't post about my sims in this thread any more because I don't think its really my scene

Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
I don't have ant height sliders installed. My game has too much CC as it is, and my laptop hates everything and can't install any of the things to merge package files (I can't even have Java, for some reason!!) But my sim was at the park the other day, sitting on a bench, and there was an adult who was childs height! I'll see if I took a picture, but as soon as I got close to see how small she really was, she stretched (like that pets glitch from ages ago) and then went back to normal height...

Yes those sims come in all different shapes and sizes sometimes for the strangest reasons!
Mad Poster
#1990 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 11:32 PM
Mmm I must have taken a stupid pill because I don't get what you mean! But I won't post about my sims in this thread any more because I don't think its really my scene

You made four posts in a row instead of using the edit button is what gemly means. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#1991 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 2:58 AM
My sims wears her full body wetsuit while getting a spray tan.
Inventor
#1992 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 3:56 AM
Honey, there's a horse in the kitchen again!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1993 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:00 AM
Apparently Bonehilda also has an affinity for gnomes. She spent a sim-hour kicking over & standing back up the witch gnome before I took it away from her.

Also caught sight of this puddle by the replacement SV city hall....I didn't know puddles could just HANG down a slope...
Screenshots

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Lab Assistant
#1994 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
Honey, there's a horse in the kitchen again!

I had the elder Clavell guy get STUCK halfway in one of the walls in the lower levels of the store-sold library today.Had to reset the old bastard to home,lol.

Sky Marshal Skittles to the rescue!

Causing havoc here at MTS since 2004
Forum Resident
#1995 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BionixWV
Also caught sight of this puddle by the replacement SV city hall....I didn't know puddles could just HANG down a slope...

See my post on the previous page - puddles have not been designed well. Someone doesn't realise that they should be on the lowest ground, across a slope.
Scholar
#1996 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:48 AM

got one just like it....

Scholar
#1997 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 3:20 PM
You made four posts in a row instead of using the edit button is what gemly means. :P

Yes, that's what I meant. I meant it to be a joke, but reading it back it sounds like I was being rude. Sorry guys!

Quote: Originally posted by jenieusa
got one just like it....

Ahhahaaaaa perfect :')

The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Mad Poster
#1998 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenieusa
got one just like it....

She really enjoys being motorboated by a midget.
Scholar
#1999 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:03 PM Last edited by jenieusa : 14th Jan 2013 at 8:21 PM.
and yet another one today

alert alert....dirty photo alert.....

now lets see if you can tell me what is going on here???

ETA...see 3rd party skins and pose packs are not needed in this game...lmao
Field Researcher
#2000 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 8:09 PM
Well whatever it is, the girl with clown hair seems to be enjoying herself.
Page 80 of 321