Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:16 PM
Default (Yet Another) Britney Sim V2
Hi everyone!

After creating my first young version of Britney Spears, I decided to make one last version of her, which represents a current version of the singer.
I hope y'all aren't tired of me and my Britney sims yet, and I'd love to get some feedback, since some of my other sims got some (not-always-quite-as-constructive) critism.
Here are some ingame pics with reference pics. Thanks for constructive critism in advance.

I made two facemasks, I wanted to have your opinion to see which one resembles her the most, and what changes I could be making here.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 4:22 AM
The eyes, eyebrows and mouth are spot on. She's instantly recognisable as 'current Britney'. however, the nose needs work when you compare her to the real Britney side by side. The nostrils need to be much bigger. The jaw and chin also probably need a bit of work- the jaw needs to be a bit lower and 'squarer'. Also, I think the first mask suits better.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 6:15 PM Last edited by Cleos : 2nd Jan 2015 at 8:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MzzUnvrz
The eyes, eyebrows and mouth are spot on. She's instantly recognisable as 'current Britney'. however, the nose needs work when you compare her to the real Britney side by side. The nostrils need to be much bigger. The jaw and chin also probably need a bit of work- the jaw needs to be a bit lower and 'squarer'. Also, I think the first mask suits better.

@MzzUnvrz thanks a lot for your feedback! It's always useful to look at your work through someone else's perspective