Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Moon Teen (V1)

by Annoree Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 6:10 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:43 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Forum Resident
#26 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:21 AM
I just mistook your sim with the real Sailor Moon. Wonderful work!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:37 AM
I like her. She looks like the real Bunny Tsukino. Really great work. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:52 AM
WOW!! Great, very detailed!! Keep up the good work!!

Your individuell painting on www.meineleinwand.de!!
Forum Resident
#29 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:24 AM
Thank you, i been a sailor moon fan since 14 years now and I am so glad someone with this talent finaly did a good job on usagi/serena. highly preciated.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:36 AM
wow, I have to agree this is the best sailormoon out there, well done
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:02 PM
It looks just like Sailor Moon! No, seriously, it really does. I love it!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:15 PM
This is really, really good! I think you did a wonderful job making Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon. Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait to see what you make next! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:05 PM
I love Sailor Moon! Thank you so much she's perfect! She's such as cute ^_^!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:09 PM
Ok...You're my hero now.....lol. Your Pluto was excellent as well...Yay!
Test Subject
#35 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:10 PM
You're the best!!! Your work is amazing!!! Could you make Taxido Mask/Mamoru Chiba someday??? Because I tried but I can't. You are professional!!! Good luck in the future
Field Researcher
#36 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:20 PM
i HATE that program but this sim is pretty good, well done!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:21 PM
I always waited for a Sailor Moon, because I had all Sailorgirls in the original game and I missed them! So thank you for this one, she`s very good!

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:33 PM
We must have a Tuxedo Mask/ Darien/Endymion.

And when you make Sailor Mars we can set their turn ons the same and give them conflicting personalities and watch the sparks fly. BWAHAHAHA!

Btw, eagerly awaiting a Malachite

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:17 PM
Is there a chance that you will make Chubi moon (reene) or from the 5th seris chubi chubi moon

So what If i'm a girl I can fight better than any man. GIRL POWER!!!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:28 PM
ohh i love her! and I agree with everyone! keep them comming! Reene, tuxido mask, and all the baddies!!!! thanks so much for these

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:58 PM
Best Sailor Moon I have seen!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jelenedra
We must have a Tuxedo Mask/ Darien/Endymion.

And when you make Sailor Mars we can set their turn ons the same and give them conflicting personalities and watch the sparks fly. BWAHAHAHA!

Btw, eagerly awaiting a Malachite

I'm also eagerly awaiting a Malachite-and all the other villains,too!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:20 PM
Simply wonderful! I'm also curious to know if the hair works for adults as well. Eagerly awaiting my fave senshi, sailor jupiter!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:47 PM
HOLY CRAP!!! THIS IS DEFIANTLYY THE BEST SAILOR MOON I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS SITE! OR ANY SITE FOR THAT MATTER! THANK YOU!! plez check out the stuff i have made, it is all anime-related, and most are sailor moon related. BY THE WAY! i have been working on a Queen Serenity (sailor moon's real mom) and i was wondering if (if ou have time, that is) you could maybe make that hair white? i am not very good with hair, at all. the funny thing is, all yesterday i was searching for sailor moons to base my queen serneity, abnd, low and behold, here she is! the very next day!! please pm me if you can make her lovly white heair. now u will have to excuse me, I NEED TO DOWNLOAD!

Right you are, Ken.
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:38 PM
That is the first completely accurate Sailor Moon Sim I have ever seen. No oofense ment towards the others that have attempted her of course.
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:09 PM
MAKE THEM ALL ! lol srry if that was a liddle demanding ! but shes adorable ! n the eyes r less freakier than the other one i saw.... idk if it was on this site
Instructor
#47 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:21 PM
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:33 PM
I too think this is the best Sailor Moon Sim I have seen and downloaded, and believe me I have alot of them. I also love your Sailor Pluto keep up the good work!!!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:20 AM
Great Sailor Moon and she looks good in the game. I wish her hair was for adults as well but that's ok. Good job on her she is the best one out there!

...and I agree we need a Tuxedo Mask badly. =/
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:38 AM
*gasp* I luv it!!!!!!!!! This is like the best Sailor Moon I've seen!!! I'm so happy!!! This totally made my day!
Page 2 of 5