Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Moon Teen (V1)

by Annoree Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 6:10 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:43 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th May 2006 at 11:32 AM
Very appreciated for your Salior Girls, awaiting for your coming Princess Serenity because nowaday I'v post to you in your Chibichibimoon as well, I really dl your salior sims but unfortunely except Salior Pluto are adult the other rest are teen & tooders, can't grow up with the same up,>~< so sad,,,,,how about King Endimion, want to grow their Kingdom in my Sims world, lol,,, thanks a lot,,,,,well done. Look forward to see your new art.
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th May 2006 at 10:13 PM
Default Wicked cool
Way 2 go. This is the best Sailor Moon Sim I have ever seen, and believe me I've looked. Only behalf of all the Sailor Moon fans I salute to you!

"Moon Prism Power, Make Up!"

For love, dreams and justice...
(º°¨°º[ - SAILOR MOON!! - ]º°¨°º)

Sim music is the best. ^_^ I love it!
Scholar
#78 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 1:21 PM
Perfect, if this was a Gundam model kit, it must be a "1/60 perfect grade"

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#79 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 7:02 PM
this is the best sailor moon ever it looks like her in sim/anime form i also saw your other sims i was wondering sence yor good at creating sailor moon you should make all of the sailor scouts i think you aould do great creating them if you did

i will eat you alive i will eat you alive (ok i wont im a vegitarian and thats a song by radio head)
Test Subject
#80 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:06 AM
..amazing
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:38 PM
I've seen a lot of people who have tried to make Sailor Moon sims, and this is by far the best one I have ever seen. GOOD JOB!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:51 PM
I am madly in love with your sailor moon sims and hope either you or someone else will do Outlaw star
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:59 AM
Default por favor
manda para mim a sailor moon ([email protected])
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:13 PM
I agree, definatly the best anime charactor I have seen rendered for the sims.
and no, i haven't seen any ranma skins/meshes sense sims1 altho I am working on the tendo dojo
Test Subject
#85 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 12:43 PM
WOW! This is awesome! I have been watching Sailor Moon since it started airing in English, and at 13 I still watch it and bought the entire series on dvd, now I just need to watch Sailor Stars on subtitles. If you get the time you should do the whole cast, it is awesome!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 1:46 PM
wow thats really good. and it actually works lol.. most of the things i try to download dnt.. but this is really good =)
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
does the hair need a mesh?? because wen i download her her hair doesnt show up and i reeeeally want her hair!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 8:18 AM
Wow!! Now that is sweet! I would love to see you do some characters from Naruto. OMG, the EYES *Squeels*!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:10 PM
Any recolors?
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 3:15 AM
Best Sailor Moon Sim I've Ever- and by ever, I mean, ever seen! :D
Test Subject
#91 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:26 AM
this is awesome!!!!
I am actually a realy big Sailor Moon Fan,kinda embrassing 'cause i'm 13!
Test Subject
#92 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 7:01 AM
I've been waiting forever for a good looking Sailor Moon.

Well done, laddy.

big signatures are annoying
Test Subject
#93 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:41 PM
WOW , great but i can´t install them its a mistake can you help me???
Test Subject
#94 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:50 PM
Wow, this was awesome, really !! Oh my god, I loved Sailor Moon when I was little :D
Test Subject
#95 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 10:27 AM
OMG, she's gorgeous! thank you sooooooooooo much! i hope to see a neo queen serenity someday- the sailor senshi you've done so far are fabulous!
Test Subject
#96 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:07 AM
Wow! Best Sailor Moon I've ever seen. =] I adore the hair.
Test Subject
#97 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 11:17 AM
wow your sims are so cool i hope you do make serenity too id definately download it
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:46 AM
nneeeeedddd mooooorrrrreeeee.......chibi! hotaru! all ovem! your so awesome. i'll pay you.
Test Subject
#99 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaylancia
this is awesome!!!!
I am actually a realy big Sailor Moon Fan,kinda embrassing 'cause i'm 13!

hey man i'm friggin 21! sailor moon kicks ass.
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 2:37 PM
Hey, I absolutly adore this! Great job! Hope you can make all of the senshi. Your Sailor Mercury is very beautiful too. I also love the Sailor Pluto. Basically I love your work!
Page 4 of 5