Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts Eyes (Defaults and Contacts)

by Sarah3120 Posted 5th Aug 2012 at 2:26 PM

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bratchild3
I am trying to get these default eye replacements but am having no luck! I've double checked that I have the Resource.cfg file inside my Mods folder and that the "Mods" and "Packages" folders are both capitalized correctly. I also double checked that I deleted the cache files but it's still not working. Is there any way you could help me? I really want these - they're perfect for what I need! Other custom content works fine for me. For example, I've gotten your contacts without a problem. It's the just the default replacements that seem to never work!

Hi! Do you have any other default replacement eyes installed or any other default replacements that could replace the eyes? Because then they could conflict with each other. Have you tried to start your game without the other packages in the Mods/Packages folder and only with the eyes after clearing the cache? Also, do other default replacements work or is there only a problem with my eyes? Hope we can solve your problem somehow.

♥ Computer Science is NOT only for boys! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 5:04 PM
I... lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve it!
thanks C:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 9:53 PM
This seems like a really fun mod, even for people who might not be fans of the KH series. Looking forward to trying it out!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 5:24 AM
I think i just died! These eyes are sooo amazing :D
Kudos to you Sarah. Awesome job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 10:58 PM
I was looking for something different for my sims as I take up the game again, and I think this is what I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 11:13 PM
thank u
THANKS POST
#32 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:06 AM
Thanks for your work! The eyes are pretty :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:19 AM
Awesome eyes!!! Thank U!!! :) :) :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 18th May 2015 at 2:54 AM
These are awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 4:15 PM
Thank you, for Kingdom Hearts Eyes (Defaults and Contacts) :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:53 AM
My fav eyes for S3... Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:13 AM
I love this!!! Thank you they’re beautiful!
Page 2 of 2