Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Biology Career

by Neia Posted 12th Aug 2016 at 1:27 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2020 at 3:39 PM by Neia

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 61 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#101 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simoleon2017
Hey! Sorry this might be dumb of me but can I only put 1 of your careers in my game or can i download and put all? Because all of them has career_commons and I'm not sure if all will conflict if i put them all in one folder

It's the same Career_Commons in all the career, you can use as many careers as you want, and you only need one of the Career_Commons
Test Subject
#102 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
It's the same Career_Commons in all the career, you can use as many careers as you want, and you only need one of the Career_Commons

okay thank you very much for the mod and the answer!
Test Subject
#103 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 4:16 PM
Hi, i haven't updated my game yet. Would it be compatible with 1.36.104.1020 version?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#104 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zehra0101
Hi, i haven't updated my game yet. Would it be compatible with 1.36.104.1020 version?

No, this version is for v1.37.35.1010 only
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 9:08 AM
Could someone please help me? I have cats and dogs ep, and biologie career works perfect, but I cant save the game Error or something What should I do? (Sorry for my poor english)
Test Subject
#106 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 4:39 PM
Hello! Does anyone have the older ver. of this mod, the one that work with 1.33 ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:21 PM
Love your careers! Great job!
Sockzz!
#108 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:25 AM
Hey! I've translated the Commons part of your career mods into Dutch. I'm not sure if I'll translate all the individual careers, but I thought this was a good start.
Thanks for the amazing work on this mod btw!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Neia career commons.rar (2.1 KB, 25 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#109 Old 13th May 2018 at 12:34 PM
This looks great, thanks!
Test Subject
#110 Old 21st May 2018 at 4:31 PM
Hey, thanks for a great career! I added a Swedish translation, hope you don't mind
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Neia_Careers_Biology_ +SWE.zip (1.32 MB, 19 downloads)
Test Subject
#111 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 2:05 PM
this mod along with no culling may work but they create last exception errors in MCCC

Forgiveness is more than saying the words,"I forgive you".You must try to understand how they could do such a thing to you. When you understand what has led them to that act, you may be able truly forgive them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#112 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedSims2Freak
this mod along with no culling may work but they create last exception errors in MCCC

Could you send me the errors ?
Test Subject
#113 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
Could you send me the errors ?

i redownloadeded both mods again and they seem to work fine now. thank you

Forgiveness is more than saying the words,"I forgive you".You must try to understand how they could do such a thing to you. When you understand what has led them to that act, you may be able truly forgive them.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:05 PM Last edited by Craft90 : 25th Jun 2018 at 1:25 AM.
There might be an issue with this career. For some reason my Sims makes breakthroughs despite not even being in the scientific career. Nor are they in this career. In fact the are unemployed but still makes breakthroughs. Nor do they have any genius trait.

Edit. Looks like a persistent EA bug from what I've read. Sucks that it's not fixed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:12 AM
Thanks so much for the 'seasons' update! So many of my careers have broken & haven't been updated by creators. It's nice to have my favs!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 1:10 PM
is this compatible with the latest patch?
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 12:37 PM
As of the latest patch all of your custom careers are listed as unpaid and my sim gets no money for going to work in the biology career. I have re-downloaded all of the careers, before this the careers were not even showing up in the career panel. I have also tested to make sure it's not a conflict with any other mods. Haven't seen anyone else reporting anything so far so I thought I would let you know

I really love your careers btw, they make the game so much better!
Test Subject
#118 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karipants
As of the latest patch all of your custom careers are listed as unpaid and my sim gets no money for going to work in the biology career. I have re-downloaded all of the careers, before this the careers were not even showing up in the career panel. I have also tested to make sure it's not a conflict with any other mods. Haven't seen anyone else reporting anything so far so I thought I would let you know

I really love your careers btw, they make the game so much better!

Same. All script mods broke when EA upgraded to Python 3.7.0. Hopefully we get updated careers from Neia soon since... well... modders knew for about a month beforehand that a Python upgrade was happening, when it was happening and that they would have to upgrade their mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 6:23 AM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 7th Feb 2020 at 9:08 PM
Does this still work with current patch in 2020?
Test Subject
#121 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 3:15 PM
Is it possible to make this work with a Biology degree (as in skipping you to level 7/8 of the career and the other bonuses)? Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#122 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 3:23 AM
Thank you for the update. Stay awesome!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#123 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 3:22 AM
Thank you!!
Page 5 of 5