Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pond in July (Small Update)

by macarossi Posted 30th Jun 2007 at 9:29 PM - Updated 5th Jul 2007 at 2:12 PM by macarossi : A small update

265 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 245 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 11
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 12:48 PM
i adore your work, thanks!! (i am definitely installing the whole set tonight)
Inventor
#102 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 1:28 PM
<3<3<3 I have so wanted waterfalls, and could never make them come out right - I shall be getting the mminutes I get everything reinstalled.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#103 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:20 PM
You do such lovely landscaping! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:28 PM
at last a quality waterfall! and just in time! i need to add it to the house i was about to upload... thanks!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Test Subject
#105 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:42 PM
Very Creative and imaginative of you great work you should win a award for this
Test Subject
#106 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:44 PM
Oh i see you did win an award congratz you deserve it
Scholar
#107 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:35 PM
Some answers because I'm a real fan of this set. :D
Melly774 : The hippo can be placed without problem if the pond is "flat" I guess. Try to smooth your pond bottom.

Knightguy82 : I have tested with seasons.
First try when I've placed the pagoda rocks on the borders with moveObjects (error ^^) the sims were able to fish in but there were "hide" in the rocks.
Second try the border rocks prevent the fishing. For me sure because I've encircled all the pond and the fishing distance is too far away. But it can be a possibility to create an opening like a little "beach" maybe.

Voilà...

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Forum Resident
#108 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:39 PM
awesome set!!!! THank you so much for created and shared!!
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:03 PM
That is so pretty; you must have worked a long time on this. Thank you so very much for sharing it with the rest of us.

Cats:
The goddesess best creation!
Instructor
#110 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
Knightguy82 : I have tested with seasons.
First try when I've placed the pagoda rocks on the borders with moveObjects (error ^^) the sims were able to fish in but there were "hide" in the rocks.
Second try the border rocks prevent the fishing. For me sure because I've encircled all the pond and the fishing distance is too far away. But it can be a possibility to create an opening like a little "beach" maybe.

Voilà...

thanks mihura

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#111 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:12 PM
This is aboslutely fantastic. Just wow. I am sad though, I lost disc one of Uni, so I won't be able to have the hippo fountain... ='( I love hippos.

[color=deeppink]you are the dreamer
we are the dream
i can write it better than you ever felt it[/color]
Scholar
#112 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:07 AM
Hi

I see you have placed a new shot with fishing Macarossi. Tonight, quickly, I have create a small pond at home with one border rock around each "square" of the pond. No problem the sim is able to fish.

Shot at 2007-07-02

But at the community parc, with the big pond with a lot of plants, rocks and pagoda rocks in and around... the sim can't fishing. He cannot enough approach to the pond side. And when I try to get him next to the pond I can't move him (too many "objects" and not enough space for click).

Shot at 2007-07-02

I don't think it's a border rock problem. I need only to free some space around the pound isn't it ?

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:52 AM
terrific!!!!!

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:42 AM
Thank you very much.
Instructor
#115 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:06 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! Hey you can send some of that heat out our way, we're still waiting for summer here on Vancouver Island. Congratulations on the feature, this is just spectacular. thank you.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Forum Resident
#116 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 7:53 AM
Many Many Thanx & Kudo's! This set is just absolutely gorgeous, I really can't wait to play with it, truly amazing, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.
Scholar
#117 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 10:10 AM
This set is just stunning, I love it!! That hippo is just so cute...I love the animation on the waterfalls too, it looks amazing in game. Thanks for sharing x x x x x
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:28 PM
This set looks amazing, I just wish I could get it, I've been trying to download it for 3 days now and keep getting a 504 gateway timed out error message. I guess I'll just keep trying. Great job anyway. BTW I love all your work, it's all truely amazing.
Alchemist
#119 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:07 PM
You are really a very nice person to give all these marvellous creations to us, we indeed make good use of them and let our sims share the beauty of your fantasy! Thanks!
Test Subject
#120 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:18 PM Last edited by Marte : 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:07 PM.
Because of this set I'm considering to buy Glamour, only to have the waterfalls. This set is amazing.
Only one problem: does the hippo fountain overwrite a maxis sculpture? Maybe the one you cloned? The hippo in my game has three recolours and yours has none. I'm sorry to bother you. Thanks.
Btw, the octagonal fountain, that came with Uni is missing.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:23 PM
This is just amazing! Thank you so much!! :lovestruc

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:04 PM
Wow, amazing. Really beautiful. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#123 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:46 PM
To echo everyone else, this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:54 PM
extremely beautiful ingame, thank you for making this!
Test Subject
#125 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:55 PM
What an amazing set! I love it!!!!!!!! Thanks a Lot for your outstanding work.
Page 5 of 11