Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 4:33 AM
I just thought I'd say, I love this idea! I had a similar idea; I'm slowly working on a project in TS2, Simasota County 10 years later, including Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville, Riverblossom, Desiderata Valley, Belladonna Cove, Bluewater Village, Downtown Simasota/Sim City, two military bases, the three universities, and two areas outside of Simasota County (and the state of Sim Nation): Nook University and Downtown Capital City. My idea was to eventually port this to The Sims 3 and 4, but at the rate it's going I think it's more like I'll be porting it to The Sims 5.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Even though I don't have TS4 at this time (or TS3 for that matter), I look forward to seeing more faces from TS2 in the new game.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
I just thought I'd say, I love this idea! I had a similar idea; I'm slowly working on a project in TS2, Simasota County 10 years later, including Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville, Riverblossom, Desiderata Valley, Belladonna Cove, Bluewater Village, Downtown Simasota/Sim City, two military bases, the three universities, and two areas outside of Simasota County (and the state of Sim Nation): Nook University and Downtown Capital City. My idea was to eventually port this to The Sims 3 and 4, but at the rate it's going I think it's more like I'll be porting it to The Sims 5.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Even though I don't have TS4 at this time (or TS3 for that matter), I look forward to seeing more faces from TS2 in the new game.

^W^ Thank you, Very much... and keep up doing your work... it's a great idea....

also.. i think i could help you too...
Forum Resident
#28 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MMJJSense
^W^ Thank you, Very much... and keep up doing your work... it's a great idea....

also.. i think i could help you too...

Well thanks! :-)

I don't want to take too much time away from the great creations you're working on for TS4, but if you want to help and you know how to do meshes, that would be very useful for my project; in addition to needing more updated objects (the Moneywell computers that look like they're from the early 90s just aren't gonna fly in 2014), I would like to see more real objects, like HP Compaq dc7900 Small Form Factor PCs running Windows 7, Chevy Impalas that say Simasota County Sheriff (already working on a recolor of Fresh Prince's Chevy Impala, if only it had lights on it though), an IBM 4694 Point of Sale system with an NCR UPC scanner/scale (complete with Florida/SimNation Department of Agriculture approval sticker :-]), etc.

Here's some of the things I've been working on so far:

Simasota Sheriff Uniform (based on Sarasota County, FL Sheriff): http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531598
Port Simasota High School Cheerleading Uniform (based on Port Charlotte High School): http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531894

I can PM more on what I have so far for the back story if you'd like.
Page 2 of 2