Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 16
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:18 PM
I absolutely love you!!! A few days ago I was thinking about pants for sims that are JUST like these!!!

Muttering to myself why anyone hasnt made any and wondering if there was a mesh running around...
And those boots look like something I'd wear! No prissy pointy toed shoes for me, no thank you!

<3
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:28 PM
Those are great! I have been waiting for so long for somthing like this. It's time to dump the clothing dl's and start fresh. I already know all my women in town will be wearing these. :D
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:38 PM
HP you rock! So great to see someone reacting to a huge gap in 'the market' in such brilliant fashion! If I could hit the thank-you button a gazillion times I would!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:48 PM
Thank you, I love these and they turned out very cute!

Shawnee
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 6:58 PM
EEEEE!
SQUEE!
GACK!
*untuckablegasm*

Thank you HP! Thank you thank you thank you! This is so great! :lovestruc

SQUEE!
Test Subject
#31 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:08 PM
I just love them! They're so normal but great, too! I really got tired of these formal looking clothes. Barefoot looks so comfortable
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:18 PM
Wonderful upload... And a great project too!

These boots are made for walking...
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#33 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:28 PM
I almost never download clothes 'cause... well, I tend to fill up on buildy things. But I do grab everything you and fanseelamb create. They just look really, really nice. You guys really nail that balance between realism and simism. And I, like so many others, really appreciate it. Really. Did I say really enough?

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Field Researcher
#34 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:38 PM
thanx like WOAH!
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:48 PM
I love these! Will you be doing swimwear and undies for women too? Because most of them wear high heels and seriously, who swims in high heels? Great Job! :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 7:58 PM
Thank ..

you could say to me of where is east hair...?

https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/imag...asualOutfit.jpg

EDIT: that clumsy I am, was yours, already I found it ..

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=227335

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:08 PM
Wow, I've seen other pants with barefootedness before, but I really didn't like them, but WOW! These are amazing, and with so many colors, too. A million thanks, and for the shirts, too. Thank you, thank you!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:18 PM
Kirple - Currently working on undies and will likely do a set of swimwears as well - and there won't be a high heel among them. Bare feet for everyone!

SeluXereZ, look in my first post under the Model Credits heading and then click on the link for Rhiannon. You can download her hair with the sim.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:28 PM
It's so strange, i was at fansee's page the other day, getting more manly stuff, and I was thinking about how I NEEDED something like that- sets- for females...It's like you read my mind, HP! A million thank yous.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:38 PM
Oh, thank you! As you said, I like my women to wear ordinary clothes. My real-life friends only wear fancy skirts and heels and jewelry for parties, and I like my electronic friends to have the same privilege. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#41 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:48 PM
Field Researcher
#42 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 8:58 PM
yay! this is fantastic.
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:08 PM
*huuuuge huggles*
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:18 PM
Hey! Awesome set! I needed some clothes like this for my simself! Thank you so much for making them!
I just have one question, can young adults wear these as well, or are they just for adults?

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:28 PM
amzy829 - Everything works for young adults too.

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:38 PM Last edited by ShuuNeko : 17th Apr 2007 at 8:31 PM. Reason: Thought of something else to say...
I love this! It's nice to see something more down to earth to wear... something ~normal~. Thanks. ^_^

Also... my entire neighbourhood of Japanese sims thank you for the bare feet. It bugs me every time I play that they have to wear shoes in their houses. >_>;

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:48 PM
Fab! Dear god, these are fab! Any chance of making them available for elders? Pretty please?
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:58 PM
I love these. Finally some normal looking clothes for casual wear!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:08 PM
velvetmagras - I'd have to do a whole 'nother set of meshes to make them work for elders as the elder waistline isn't in the same place as young adult/adult. Sooooo...... probably not.

Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:18 PM
Fanks Huney
Page 2 of 16