Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Non-Core Global Online Banking Mod - v1.18.48180.1022 (works with patch 1.67.2)

by Digitalchaos Posted 6th Apr 2011 at 4:15 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2016 at 10:00 AM by Digitalchaos : add words Non-Core to title

655 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 555 Feedback Posts, 99 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 27
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 3:41 AM
Awesome mod Thank you.

How can you translate it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#77 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 3:53 AM
It is not possible to translate it at the moment...is does not use the stbl localization routines.
I'm not sure if I want to put the time into to make it translatable...I'd rather work on it's feature set.
If I can find the time to do it, I may consider it..

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you or anyone else.
- Digitalchaos

All TS2 Downloads Link
All TS3 Downloads: Link
All Other downloads: Link
Skyrim SKSE 1.6.x gamepad key support: Link
Instructor
Original Poster
#78 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 9:06 AM Last edited by Digitalchaos : 10th Apr 2011 at 9:20 AM.
Default New in v1.0.14.48150
New in v1.0.14.48150 (please let me know if any is broken in this release, or if something, that was, broken or not working well 'got fixed')

To anyone who is not getting any pie menu options:
Code:
Please edit NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.xml in NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.package
and set 'kDebugTestCheckModLoadedAtStartup' to True -> <kDebugTestCheckModLoadedAtStartup value="True" />
This will display a message while the game is first starting up: it will state that the mod -> NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod has been loaded.
If you do not see this message: the the mod is not being loaded and that is why it is not working.

EDIT: I almost forgot -> The option(s) will now now be visible even if someone is using the computer (it behaves just like the other computer pie menu options now)

* Fixed Animation support
* Sims will now be properly animated (they will sit and interact, like normal -- sane sims -- now)

* Added Support for: Taking Out/Paying back Loans
new nested piemenu option(s):
Loans -> Take Out a Loan
Loans -> Make a Loan Payment
Loans -> Check Loan Balance

* Hovering over the object in the inventory now shows both the current account balance and current loan balance
* Added support for xml interaction tuning (Sims3.NeoH4x0r.Core.Objects.Wallet.AccountObjectManager) _XML resource
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<base>
  <Current_Tuning>
    <kCostToOpenAccount value="25" />
    <kBankReclaimsAllOutstandingDebt value="True" />
  </Current_Tuning>
</base>

** also added xml tuning for the mod itself (NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.xml) _XML resource
Code:
<base>
  <Current_Tuning>
    <kHaveGlobalMod value="True" />
    <kDebugTestCheckModLoadedAtStartup value="False" />
    <kDebugEnableDebugMessages value="False" />
    </Current_Tuning>
</base>

** overhauled much of the code to make it faster/simpler, etc

TODO PLANNED:
### Add interest rates for Account Balance (recurring)
### Add interest rates for Loan Balance (recurring)
### Add transferr to options:
** Transferr Money To Sim: In household/Neighborhood
** Transferr Account To Sim: In household/Neighborhood (give them your account!)
### various tuning options for the above

TODO PLANNED (but probably not going to happen, and if it does not for a long while):
### add support for translation via STBL(s)

All TS2 Downloads Link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:12 PM
love this, just wondering if anyone knows if its compatible with the BaXim's CORE mod?
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:03 PM
This: mod should be compatible with almost anything, but it is possible that a particular mod may conflict.

In Short: It is compatible (should be) ... Is it not working?

All TS2 Downloads Link
Instructor
#81 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FrellaPie
love this, just wondering if anyone knows if its compatible with the BaXim's CORE mod?

It definitely works, I use it without any issues. Just make sure your Sim isn't sitting at the Computer when they go to use it. Don't know why but this interaction doesn't show up if someone is using/sitting in front of the computer. Actually, that is an issue, but oh well!

Never Mind! I didn't see that it had been updated...better update mine! Still works with that Core though
Instructor
Original Poster
#82 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorenrose1013
Never Mind! I didn't see that it had been updated...better update mine! Still works with that Core though

Did you update both files? The code for interacting with the computer is in Sims3.NeoH4x0r.Core.
If you downloaded the lastest version: 1.0.14.48150 (as with previous versions) both files are included in the zip file under the download tab.

I'm just asking because you said: 'Still works with that Core though' ... which sounds as though you did not update it.

All TS2 Downloads Link
Instructor
Original Poster
#83 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 12:31 PM
Default New in v1.0.14.48160 (adds STBL support)
v1.0.14.48160 adds interaction localization support via STBLs in NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.package

If you wanted to be able to translate the strings you should now be able to do so.

Please, do not ask me to do anything regarding translating the strings ... you will have to do that yourself.

All TS2 Downloads Link
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Digitalchaos
New in v1.0.14.48150 (please let me know if any is broken in this release, or if something, that was, broken or not working well 'got fixed')

To anyone who is not getting any pie menu options:
Code:
Please edit NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.xml in NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.package
and set 'kDebugTestCheckModLoadedAtStartup' to True -> <kDebugTestCheckModLoadedAtStartup value="True" />
This will display a message while the game is first starting up: it will state that the mod -> NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod has been loaded.
If you do not see this message: the the mod is not being loaded and that is why it is not working.

EDIT: I almost forgot -> The option(s) will now now be visible even if someone is using the computer (it behaves just like the other computer pie menu options now)

* Fixed Animation support
* Sims will now be properly animated (they will sit and interact, like normal -- sane sims -- now)

* Added Support for: Taking Out/Paying back Loans
new nested piemenu option(s):
Loans -> Take Out a Loan
Loans -> Make a Loan Payment
Loans -> Check Loan Balance

* Hovering over the object in the inventory now shows both the current account balance and current loan balance
* Added support for xml interaction tuning (Sims3.NeoH4x0r.Core.Objects.Wallet.AccountObjectManager) _XML resource
Code:
<base>
  <Current_Tuning>
    <kCostToOpenAccount value="25" />
    <kBankReclaimsAllOutstandingDebt value="True" />
  </Current_Tuning>
</base>

** also added xml tuning for the mod itself (NeoH4x0rGlobalOnlineBankingMod.xml) _XML resource
Code:
<base>
  <Current_Tuning>
    <kHaveGlobalMod value="True" />
    <kDebugTestCheckModLoadedAtStartup value="False" />
    <kDebugEnableDebugMessages value="False" />
    </Current_Tuning>
</base>

** overhauled much of the code to make it faster/simpler, etc

TODO PLANNED:
### Add interest rates for Account Balance (recurring)
### Add interest rates for Loan Balance (recurring)
### Add transferr to options:
** Transferr Money To Sim: In household/Neighborhood
** Transferr Account To Sim: In household/Neighborhood (give them your account!)
### various tuning options for the above

TODO PLANNED (but probably not going to happen, and if it does not for a long while):
### add support for translation via STBL(s)

OMG thx, thx, thx
I will test the new version tonight.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 3:40 PM
Hi I know Request to interact with other modder's stuff is not normal but I have seen Twallen on here, is there a way to hook it so your mods Bank loan reads from his as on option if installed?
So far Dashboard has not yelled at me

I love the Via computer part along with the Savings, which is one thing at the time he could not do I believe As it was core in which you have seemed it fix.

As for support for translation there are tons out there willing to help , Sadly I can barly even typo my own lang , but over at a few other place you can get some translators more then happy to help out just for the fun.

Thanks for hearing my yaking.

WendyLady
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 7:55 PM
I downloaded the file but do not know how to install it.
I have all the The sims3.
I hope to be able to help ...
Instructor
Original Poster
#87 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jnhy41
I downloaded the file but do not know how to install it.
I have all the The sims3.
I hope to be able to help ...

Please review the FAQ here: Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files

All TS2 Downloads Link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:58 PM
This is a really good feature!

Especially if you have Ambitions installed and your a writer or architect, you can open an account and store your money in it.

Cheers,
F1man21
Instructor
#89 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Digitalchaos
Did you update both files? The code for interacting with the computer is in Sims3.NeoH4x0r.Core.
If you downloaded the lastest version: 1.0.14.48150 (as with previous versions) both files are included in the zip file under the download tab.

I'm just asking because you said: 'Still works with that Core though' ... which sounds as though you did not update it.

Sorry if I was unclear, I did test it and it does work
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:46 AM
Just had an idea.

Is it possible for a sim to open more than one account and name those accounts? Such as: Food, Nessecites, Treats and other things, so that way, you can keep a tab on how much you spend for each thing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 12:58 AM
This doesnt work for me at all. It doesnt even show up in the game. But i did add the Neo packaging thing and the regular mod and it doesnt work. I put it in my packaging. Please Help. Anyone =D
Instructor
Original Poster
#92 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bunnipoo16
This doesnt work for me at all. It doesnt even show up in the game. But i did add the Neo packaging thing and the regular mod and it doesnt work. I put it in my packaging. Please Help. Anyone =D
I'm sorry, but could you be a little more specific about what you did?

Also tell us:
* What Games (EPs and SPs) that you have installed
* Your current game version (as reported by the launcher)
* Do other mods work for you?
* Where are you installing the .package files (please state the full path)
* MOREOVER: did you click on a computer and not see 'Online Banking'? (as this, mod, will not show up in the buy catalog)

Thanks
--Digialchaos

All TS2 Downloads Link
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:32 AM
This works great! I love that you added the take out loan option. Can't wait to have the interest pile up for both loan and savings!!! Can you possibly add a xml file that lets us change the interest rates? And possibly what days it adds the rates?

Thanks again

Fred

If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the world stupidity? - Greg Graffin
Instructor
Original Poster
#94 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FredSmith909
Can you possibly add a xml file that lets us change the interest rates? And possibly what days it adds the rates?
I have already beat you to that, there is already an xml file for interaction tuning in the current 1.0.14.48160 release.
I just have to get around to adding the tuning members for the interest rates on both the bank account and loan account.
In short: yes...I just have to finish it.

All TS2 Downloads Link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 8th May 2011 at 11:41 AM
I've not understood how loans works. If a pay for a loan I don't receive interests.. neither after 2 weeks...
Instructor
Original Poster
#96 Old 9th May 2011 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by albost
I've not understood how loans works. If a pay for a loan I don't receive interests.. neither after 2 weeks...
Interest recieved on the loans and/or the bank account has not been implemented yet.
Please see my previous post...stating that it has not been finished (but it will have support for it).

All TS2 Downloads Link
Test Subject
#97 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:00 PM
Love this mod!! Wanted to however point at that strangely it seems to conflict with Willihams IT Career Mod. When I have both the game boots me back to my desktop during the loading menu? Weird!
Instructor
Original Poster
#98 Old 24th May 2011 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alemma22
Love this mod!! Wanted to however point at that strangely it seems to conflict with Willihams IT Career Mod. When I have both the game boots me back to my desktop during the loading menu? Weird!

I can confirm this ... it would seem the issue is with the dll assembly in Willihams IT Career Mod. I will contact this user to see if they can 'lend' me the source code used to build the assembly, so that I can suggest a fix for them or for my own mod.

Thanks for reporting this...

All TS2 Downloads Link
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 30th May 2011 at 8:29 AM
Please Please PLEASE, update for Generations!! This mod is definitely worth the wait. I had this same one in TS2 from Monique's Computer, and it was just as fun!! Much appreciated and thank you for the TS3 version! :D
Test Subject
#100 Old 30th May 2011 at 4:41 PM
I installed it into the same place i install my cars programmefiles/elctronicarts/sims3/mods/packages and i also installed the stock marketby buzzler there but yours or buzzzlers mod wont work as in the fact they dont come up when you click on the mod any advice as i DESPIRATLY want this mod
Page 4 of 27