Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dark Project

by The Guild Masters Posted 17th May 2007 at 9:13 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM by The Guild Masters

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 321 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 14
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#76 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:52 AM
I fixed the woman's hair, Besen and Shorty. But the other link issues we're still waiting on Delphy to come and untangle. I have faith he'll get it all working and in place within the day.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#77 Old 21st May 2007 at 9:43 AM
What annoys me is the back slappers...what is the point of saying something is wonderful and great if you can't download it and play with it in game?

Don't all jump on me at once here...I am just speaking the truth...I am assuming these lucky few have managed to download this set and are playing with it as I type.

I do agree this set looks superb and I really would love it if I could only download and play with it....
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:01 AM
*Starts drooling* Must...have!
Field Researcher
#79 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:13 AM
I can't download everything so will come back and try another day, however the magic you have created here is worth of praise, I take my hat off to you - or I would if I were not afraid of showering you in spiders!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:23 AM
amazing!u guys rocks!great job!thanx so much 4 all hard work!cheers ^_^
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:55 AM
I'm glad Delphy knows about the download problems, and hope he gets it sorted out soon. To be confronted with such a lovely theme and not be able to download a third to a half of it is frustrating. Having said that, it does download if you use Q-express (I just had a go). Now I have the fun of moving all the files around to where I want them!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#82 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:56 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 21st May 2007 at 1:03 PM.
ZenFrog76, only SOME people are having the download issue - if everyone was having it, we would have caught it before it went live. And it's not everything that has the problem. I believe that the clothing downloads are fine.

I'm not sure what 'come back the next day' means to you, but the set's been online for 12 hours - during the time of night in which delphy had to do things like sleep. And we're all volunteers. So really. Haven't you heard that patience is a virtue?

PS - 2 hours later, as predicted, it's now fixed

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#83 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:00 AM
Incredible work. Thanks.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#84 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:12 AM
Dude. Freaking. Awesome. I haven't got a word big enough to describe the extreme-awesomosity of this set! Well done! :D
Instructor
#85 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:18 AM
One word comes to mind, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Thanks for the great project.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Test Subject
#86 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:18 AM
wow.... all of it looks gorgeous.
Thank you so much!
Instructor
#87 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:55 AM
fantastic, thankyou for this.
Instructor
#88 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:31 PM
OMG!!! This is amazing! It's like a Home-Made EP I'm very impressed :D
Space Pony
#89 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:36 PM
Wow! This is a MUST HAVE!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#90 Old 21st May 2007 at 12:41 PM
Okay all the files should work across all the servers now (they hadn't synched up the vrtual symlinks due to the way the attachments where moved, so I had to manually go in and fix some of them).

Zenfrog, if there was a major problem then this thread would never have gone live. Fact is that the problem applied only to some files on some of the servers. So, yeah, saying the whole thing sucks just becuase you can't download it and after a message had been posted saying we know about the issues just smacks of impatience. Obviously people could download it, and you don't have to read thanks posts you know - you can turn them off in the options, so I fail to see the big issue here. As Tig said, the thread only went up late last night and I have to sleep sometime, and the problem didn't affect everybody, so, yeah...

To everybody else, thanks for your patience and enjoy the files.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#91 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:01 PM
Everything here is amazing. Thanks everyone for all your hard work.

I have downloaded what I can and will be back to get the rest when the download problem is fixed. ETA, I see it has been - running to get them now.

I do have one small question about the spy glass. Firstly I love it, it looks much better in my medieval hood than the modern telescope.

But I am curious to know whether or not sims can be abducted when using it.

I am trying to keep alien spawn out of this particular hood and so have been restricting the sims to the cheaper telescope. I just know that if I don't, I will have more abductions in this hood than any other, simply because I don't want them there. It is just typical of my luck.

I have never had an alien birth in any of my legacy households but managed to get one of the sims in the family I only use to test lots before uploading abducted without even trying.

So I was wondering, are abductions possible or not with the spy glass?
Test Subject
#92 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:47 PM
guild masters....u guys are destined for great things!!! *bows*
killer job!! thanks a million!!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:46 PM
Absolutely fabulous!! And here I am with two themes, already, going full blast Thanks for the Victorian carriage, which I'll add to my horse drawn carts, carriages and sleighs.

Thanks to all you incredible talented and generous creators. Many thanks to you all.
HollyEtta
#94 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:10 PM
:O, Darn it i'm totally FLOORED!!!!!!!, AMAZING..............*Spechless*

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Fluffy
retired moderator
#95 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:16 PM
LouisaB75,
the spyglass was cloned from the expensive telescope (specifically to allow abduction by green monsters )
I haven't, however, tested it long enough for natural abduction to occur. That kind of stuff just never happens to me, expecially when testing (kinda like your luck).

There is, however, a nice 'no abduction hack' by Squinge over at Insim that should help keep your neighbourhood alien-free.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:19 PM
Thanks to all the creators of this immense project for its great generosity when sharing its wonderful creations, you are incredible, Thanks again of all heart. :-))))))
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
purpledaddy, the group worked on the project for months, and 2 of us worked on the thread for days before it was ready to be posted :D

Do I ever believe that!

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Field Researcher
#98 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:59 PM
I'm simply at a loss for words, this is astounding I feel like a child at Christmas. Myself being a strictly enforced Medieval Simmer, I can not say how happy an amazed at it all. I wish I could of helped in some way. I'm a castle builder an if there's any need for large castles I have a couple I'm very proud of.

Anyways, I'm so very, very grateful for all of you who have put in such hard work and time into this, it definitely shows. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Field Researcher
#99 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:03 PM
I have three words for you: Amazing, amazing, amazing!
:D
Theorist
#100 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:05 PM
To be thruthful, 100000 Thanks as 99999999 Thanks Posts is not enough to show how amazeing this is! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Much!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Page 4 of 14