Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2020 at 12:03 AM
Default Compatibility between Pescado's apthack and Chris Hatch's Apartments in University (CJH-UniApartments)
I feel like I found the answer to this quite a long time ago, because in my notes I've written 'delete Claim Suite BHAVs in CJH-UniApartments to make compatible with apthack', and that's what I did with the version of the mod file I currently have. However, I cannot find where I found that out, I've been searching the internet for half an hour and its driving me crazy. I have no idea where I found this advice and why I made this edit or what affect it really has. I don't want to get rid of apthack because I actually like the deposit feature when using the reduced deposit mod as well as some of its other features, but does Chris Hatch's Uni Apartments mod offer something else beyond what is included in apthack? How can they be used together? I think Chris' Mod has a Retirement Home feature which I'd like to keep too. I'm so confused!