Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Playable Doll House - By Request

by rebecah Posted 21st Oct 2007 at 6:09 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 2:39 PM by rebecah

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 7:40 PM
Thanks for sharing your wornderful story with us Osofine!

Poppenhuis you must be thinking of sims 1 the adults and teens were not enabled to play with this one.
Scholar
#27 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 2:53 PM
YeY! ThankYou So Much for This! Now My Lonely Sim Ladies Can Play with Dollhouse!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:00 PM
Poppenhuis is right. Adult, Teens, and Elders are already able to play with the dollhouse. They just can't play with it on their own. A toddler has to be playing with it, then they can join.

I don't have your mod, so that's how I know they can do it.

It's cool that yours lets Adults play with it on their own though.

Nice job! n.n
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:05 PM
THnx.... but about the house.... is it up for uploading... it looks pretty good... did u make it?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 9:39 PM
I didn't know adults, teens, and elders could play with the dollhouse at all. I guess I never tried to have them "join". I did think it was stupid that thier only option was "smash". Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM
Yes my adults can already play with dollhouse, just not alone.
Great add though
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 10:53 PM
*brilliance overload-brilliance overload* either you has to get less brilliant or me gotta get less stupid.
oh, and thank you.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 12:57 AM
This is perfect for my Near sim from Death Note. Thanks a lot!
Page 2 of 2