Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One Tile Free Time Cribs and Changing Table

by rebecah Posted 14th May 2008 at 11:51 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2009 at 2:57 PM by rebecah

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
The link to "Nanny fix it" goes to the correct site - but it is NOT a mod so nannies use custom cribs, it's just directions for how to fix it using SimPE. But since this is not necessary for your item, I'll get your stuff anyway.

You mean I dont need to use the SIMPE? because is being a total pain in the A* i dont know how to use it

"Broken hearts think twice before falling.
Heart breakers don't think who to "fall" for.
Stupid hearts make the same mistakes more than once.
Thoughtfull hearts make twice the mistakes than the stupid hearts do.
And at the end everybody finds someone.
Who they can't be with."
-Gethsemani
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:50 AM
Becca, sorry for being so uber annoying and stuff but if you happen to have some spear time i WOULD REALLY like for you to explain to me how to use this on my sims because I can't do it the same way i did with other things.

"Broken hearts think twice before falling.
Heart breakers don't think who to "fall" for.
Stupid hearts make the same mistakes more than once.
Thoughtfull hearts make twice the mistakes than the stupid hearts do.
And at the end everybody finds someone.
Who they can't be with."
-Gethsemani
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 1:14 AM
So after using 1 tile cardboard boxes and stacked box changing table i downloaded somewhere else I finally come across this and couldn't be happier. Thanks so much for this, now my sims other then the Brokes can use 1 tile cribs without looking odd for sticking babies in cardboard boxes hehehe.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 1:50 AM
yay! more room!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 3:04 AM
Too bad I don't have Freetime. This is so cute..
Forum Resident
#31 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:16 PM
I have the Apartment life. When I do as you say to, "Be sure to download Inge's 'NANNY FIX for FT and CUSTOM OBJECTS' Click Here," I see I have no download but to do computer programming which I am not doing because it is not for me. So I am wondering we MUST program nanny to use crib?

Forever I have used your tiki/medieval 1 tile crib and change table and I loved it so much I want to get all 1 tile baby beds. I loved it's coloring also but I cannot find it's link to post here.

You are great modder! :lovestruc

I use AION1 for nanny.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:13 PM
I could never understand why tiny babies needed giant cribs that could easily fit their parents. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 8:04 PM
Amazing piece of work! I cant wait to try it out!
Instructor
#34 Old 30th May 2013 at 2:10 PM
Those are great! I like playing challenges, a lot of them have place restrictions, and cribs especially in a family with a lot of children) take up a lot of space. Thanks very much for these, great work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:26 PM
I love one tile cribs and changing tables!
My rooms are not that huge so i need a lot of one tile items xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 10:51 AM
This is one of the best things created so far! Great job Rebecah. I just wish I had found this sooner.
Thank you so much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:02 PM
So happy to have found these. Thank you very much. They are beautiful.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 8:26 PM
It might be that thanks comments were wiped out in the Great Purge of 2010 or Gazania had another memory lapse, because I used to be extremely faithful thanking people back in the day. If I did not thank you previously, though (or even if I did), thank you so much for all you've done for this community! I use one-tile cribs constantly.
Page 2 of 2