Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rideable Air Balloon

by rebecah Posted 7th Jul 2008 at 9:01 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2010 at 7:43 PM by rebecah : photobucket items not working

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
BugMeNot.com
#26 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:26 AM
Hey, im sorry to post again, but im having the same glitch lozza230hawks, everytime im ordering my sims to ride it, it keeps reseting my sims and sometimes it made the flying without the sim.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:21 AM
Love it Rebecah!! Thank you so much
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arewethereyet
Hey, im sorry to post again, but im having the same glitch lozza230hawks, everytime im ordering my sims to ride it, it keeps reseting my sims and sometimes it made the flying without the sim.

I'm not sure why this would not work for you. I'm pretty sure I don't have any code that requires one of the EP's but it is possible. I will try to test with the Stories, to make sure it works with those. I have only tested it with all EP's installed. I believe most of my other rideable items work for base game, and this one shouldn't be any different. I just can't promise it will not require all ep's but I will try to work it out.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 7:40 AM
Oh, thank you so much!! This is really freakin' cool I have enjoyed many of your creations...this is no exception, great job!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:30 AM
omg! rebecah you really create the most fancy stuff here!!! thanks!!!!
Alchemist
#31 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:42 AM
I´m bedazzled. It´s shiny and glorious. Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 11:16 AM
I LOVE IT. <333 Whoever complained about anims was too whiney. There's nothing wrong. : D I love it. Thanks a million. This is perfect for my theme park lot. :]

A winner is you.
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:14 PM
This is absolutely amazing!

I downloaded the ones from Parsimonious the other day, and had no idea they were rideable until now! I guess I should install my downloads quicker, haha!

Fantastic, thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:23 PM
Ouh! You are really amazing! sure you have heard it before.
you must be a sim - angel sent from above!
I also saw the other videos on the site and about those upcoming projects, are you going to post them here when they are ready? They truly looked great, especially the cow.
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweet_lilja
Ouh! You are really amazing! sure you have heard it before.
you must be a sim - angel sent from above!
I also saw the other videos on the site and about those upcoming projects, are you going to post them here when they are ready? They truly looked great, especially the cow.

I did update my cow here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=265231

The other items did not make it through moderations here or I didn't post here because I knew they wouldn't make it. You can always find my newest items on www.simsafe2.com. Most are also posted at www.insimenator.net.
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 6:24 PM
this isnt working for me, my sims are unable to get inside the balloon when i tell them to they ignore me and when i chose land ballon the balloon just comes crashing to earth
Theorist
#37 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 6:10 PM
wonderful - thank you! and anyone who complains about your stuff screw them your stuff is beyond great!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 6:37 PM
Thank You so much for this, Rebecah - you truly do make some of the amazing things for my Sims!

And, to any of the people criticizing your animations, I say: Let's see all the animations YOU'VE created!
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:58 AM
Totally awesome! I love all your creations, your so talented! I'm so downloading. Don't let anyone tell you that your creations stink.. they're the best!
Please, keep it up! :D

I run with the blue dude.
Sonic The Hedgehog!
:D
Scholar
#40 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 12:12 AM
This Is Incredible! ThankYou Sooo Much! The Colors are Awesome Too!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 11:50 AM
This object is absolutely amazing..I cannot wait to try this out in my game..Thank you so much..you are a very talented creator..again thank you ..marykate
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 10:15 AM
Thank you so much for this balloon it is so fantastic. My sims keep taking off for a ride, they love it.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 1:49 AM
Awesome!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 7:02 AM
This is Brilliant! My brother used to take part in Air balloon Competitions, he will be so shocked to see this in my game when he visits me. He will want his kids to have The Sims just to have this in the game! LOL! Thankyou so much for sharing. I am in awe, especially as it is rideable too.x
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:11 PM
hei!... is realy great....thanks
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 2:19 AM
I am AMAZED! ...this is awesome
I would have never thought of this
Test Subject
#47 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 12:13 AM
Beck, Thank you for another awesome, funfilled object for our sims. You never fail to bring us objects that are fun for everyone, and the amount of hard work you put into everything you do shines through. From someone who thinks you are one of the best creators not only on MTS but in the Sims2 community, & a big thank you!

kanga
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanga4u
Beck, Thank you for another awesome, funfilled object for our sims. You never fail to bring us objects that are fun for everyone, and the amount of hard work you put into everything you do shines through. From someone who thinks you are one of the best creators not only on MTS but in the Sims2 community, & a big thank you!

kanga

Thanks!
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:25 PM
I appearently can't place the balloon in "buy mode" - it always have that red color. What could possibly be wrong?
Scholar
#50 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 3:04 AM
I put this in one of my Sims' houses and after my teen rode it, it froze the whole game. Thankfully I have fixed the problem, but I just wanted to let you know.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Page 2 of 3