Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Debug Console Command Enabler (Updated July 6th, 2009)

by Rick Posted 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:47 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM by Srikandi

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 260 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:12 PM
the lifetimehappiness cheat doesn't work for me. Installation went fine but this cheat won't work?
Test Subject
#77 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:11 PM
thanks for this mod, but i have 2 quick and very stupid questions .. what is object id and where can i find it?
Test Subject
#78 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 3:04 AM
I love this mod, it took a while to get working, since i had to merge my resource file with the old one, otherwise it would not start.

And i had to create the directories by myself, because they didin't exist.

But now, its perfect, again, thank you!
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:08 AM
Rick I think I am in love I am willing to let my simmies bare your simmies babys!

I have wante d something like the ageuptonpc for well since june 2nd when my simmie decided she wanted to have 10 kids, in a row and the lifetimehappiness doesnt hurt none either
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 1:30 PM
hey rick how can i open the cheatbox of your debug console enabler
Test Subject
#81 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaynell
hey rick how can i open the cheatbox of your debug console enabler

it just enables them in the games cheat window ctrl+shift+c
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:50 AM
Thanks so much for this!!
For those of you who can't get it to work: I had problems at first getting them to work. Then when i went into my file i found that they weren't actually being extracted to where i told them to go. I had to extract them straight to my desktop then drag them to my sims 3 folder.
Test Subject
#83 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:33 AM
may need to do: control, shift, c and then type testingcheatsenabled true, as i do and i (regretably) have vista.

btw: ty for the mod. will try it now.
Test Subject
#84 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 2:10 PM
What does piemenu do?
Test Subject
#85 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:36 PM Last edited by strangeseraph : 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:02 PM.
I cannot get this to work. The .package is in the Sims 3 folder with the Resources.cgf or cfg or whatever.

Anybody know of a cheat to kill all the sims just on the lot?

Can't talk, eating...
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:49 AM
I am very interested in the object id note mentioned in the killobject command. Does anyone know more about how killobject is used?
Space Pony
#87 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:33 PM
All the ones I tried worked for me, the lifetimehappiness, the refreshmotives and this one:

babyboom - Adds a baby and a toddler to every household in the world.

What I want to know, is there or when will there be something that will let me include all those todlers and babies in the family's family tree?
Test Subject
#88 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:45 PM
Rick, There's a problem... The Sims 3 just recently made an update "1.2.7" for the game and somehow they prevent me using your "Debug Console Command Enabler". The Results are when i launch the game going through the start up videos, it immediately shuts down without warning or error messages!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#89 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:38 PM
When patching, always remove your hacks (just like sims2) as some may need to be updated.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annalese Revere
Nevermind i feel like a dummy! i think i figured it out now thanks for this mod it rocks!

wait.. i still don't get how to use this mod. someone plz explain
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:48 AM
I don't think this mod works anymore since the new update. Rick will you update this mod too?

We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 3:23 PM
I am having the same issue and i'm so SAD because this is my favorite mod but it does crashes the game now that the new update is out. I will wait patiently for an update.
Space Pony
#93 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:08 PM
I am also having the same issues. I removed my mods, then put them back in one at a time and it is this mod that is crashing my game.

Love the mod, only wish it had a "family tree" option (to add those infants and toddlers to your tree) and a maxmotives that will remain and not immediately slide back down.
Test Subject
#94 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:26 PM
Game start to crash at loading screen, i also got the update. Remove the mod and the game works fine. All files are located at the right spot.
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM
Just chiming in to agree that a) it crashes after the update, and b) I love this mod and am waiting patiently (? heh ?) for a fix!
Test Subject
#96 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:56 AM
I am kind of sad now. This mod dosent work anymore. Grrrr Please if you can Rick make an update for this or even someone else if Rick can. I would try it if I knew what I was doing.
Test Subject
#97 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:44 AM
Yea, This mod makes the game crash now. D; Hope to see a new version! :D

Check out my site! Epic Creations
Test Subject
#98 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:47 AM
Also looking for a updated copy as it crashes my game now.
Test Subject
#99 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:25 AM
I put the mod in my game, started it up and now when the bar appears at the bottom of my screen when the game is loading, it shuts down by it's self and will not run. I thought maybe one of my other mods where causing a problem so I removed everything exept the Debug mod and still the same thing. Why is it doing that?
Test Subject
#100 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Taekwondomom70
I put the mod in my game, started it up and now when the bar appears at the bottom of my screen when the game is loading, it shuts down by it's self and will not run. I thought maybe one of my other mods where causing a problem so I removed everything exept the Debug mod and still the same thing. Why is it doing that?

Read the above posts ><. Look at all of us saying since the new patch this mod is causing the crash. It needs to be updated as we all listed.
Page 4 of 11