Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 3:22 PM
The Sims 4 Team Producer must be busy making it perfect :P
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkshader15
The Sims 4 Team Producer must be busy making it perfect :P

E3 is around the corner
Field Researcher
#28 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 1:54 PM
Actually, to me, the bar scene in the mockups looks very much like TS1's artistic styles. Look at the couch, the wall paper, the paintings. And they are all finished with textures. Why would a unfinished mockup for a UI use finished scenes?
Those scenes (objects, walls, textures) are finished. I think that is how the game was going to look. And it really does look like how TS1 objects as far as the graphics and textures of stuff looked and how the artist/modeler made TS1. It seems rather familar...like scenes in TS1's Hotdate as far as how they were drawn, created, polished when done. The scene is finished. Those aren't renders of objects etc. those are the 3D models. Therefore, I really do believe it is TS4, and I don't like the UI for one thing...I don't like games that drop little things (stars etc.) into a placeholder to let me know I am doing a good job...it's too much a casual game if they do that. I think it is TS4 and they are now having to figure out how to turn it into a single player game since it was confirmed by fansites it originally started out going to be an online game.
Banned
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 2:47 PM
Let's see this game demo in August 20th in GAMESCON....
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by residenteviloutbreak
But remember that the original tease videos for TS3 used TS1 vacation music. As far as i remember anyways...

Yuppie... you're right...

AND now the video has been DELETED... So, increase the chance that is TRUE.
Page 2 of 2