Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 15
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:04 PM
I've uploaded version 2.0 of the no relationship loss mod for vampires to drink. This time however it is compatible with PrincessVee's No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions mod. With this mod you can have both, no restrictions for your drinking interactions and all the buffs that come with the biting interaction. If you use the base mod ver. 1.0 this will not be possible, because the buffs do not show when you use her mod + mine combined! Version 2.0 allows you to do exactly that! Enjoy

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
I am not sure about that, I can check into it, but it's not currently on my creation list. First I want to get may autonomy mod going Then when I have some more time I can check what this vomiting is all about LOL

Thank you kindly! I just happened to notice the issue only cause the vampires I had with the withered stomach weakness kept throwing up the fruit salad....it's really annoying.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#78 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:55 PM
Yay thanks so much for this! I knew the moment they announced vampires that I wanted mods like these ;D
Scholar
#79 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:57 PM
I've uploaded version 2.0 of the no relationship loss mod for vampires to drink. This time however it is compatible with PrincessVee's No_Drink_And_Drain_Lifespirit_Restrictions mod. With this mod you can have both, no restrictions for your drinking interactions and all the buffs that come with the biting interaction. If you use the base mod ver. 1.0 this will not be possible, because the buffs do not show when you use her mod + mine combined! Version 2.0 allows you to do exactly that! Enjoy

I'm probably missing something, but I was wondering why there's no version 2 of the base mod with the relationship loss?
Edit: I think I figured it out - it's because her mod has the uncomfortable moodlet still I guess?

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:46 AM
just so you know, the "Drink all you want (no relationship loss) ver 2.0" is breaking my game. I get the most awkward interface errors, and I've tracked it down to this one mod. The rest of your optionals seem perfectly fine, thought.
Instructor
Original Poster
#81 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
I'm probably missing something, but I was wondering why there's no version 2 of the base mod with the relationship loss?
Edit: I think I figured it out - it's because her mod has the uncomfortable moodlet still I guess?

The base mod without relationship loss is not available because PrincessVe's mod does the job! It keeps all the buffs etc.
But if anyone wants a version without buffs showing such as uncomfortable , or divine drink etc. then I can upload that as well.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#82 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 5:10 AM
UPDATE: I just uploaded both version with relationship loss and without again, because I was aware of an error that was caused by those mods. I think I fixed the error and therefore uploaded new versions. Please delete the old ones and add the new versions! Don't forget to delete the localthumbache.package, as it could save the old versions and messed things up!

The Truth is out there!
Scholar
#83 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 10:50 AM
The base mod without relationship loss is not available because PrincessVe's mod does the job! It keeps all the buffs etc.
But if anyone wants a version without buffs showing such as uncomfortable , or divine drink etc. then I can upload that as well.

Oh okay, I was a bit confused there for a bit. :p

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#84 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:12 PM Last edited by Tanja1986 : 30th Jan 2017 at 6:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Apsalar
Oh okay, I was a bit confused there for a bit. :p

01/30/2017
I've uploaded another deadly "Drain Life Spirit" mod which is again optional. There are now two options, Sims will die of hunger or exhaustion. You cannot have both, so choose the one you prefer!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#85 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:19 PM
01/30/2017 - 2nd update
I've uploaded a new autonomy mod, this will contain all things autonomy later on. So far I've successfully tested Dark meditation and Offer to turn. My sim was turned by Caleb Vatore automatically as they went on a date together! So it definitely works! Please make sure not to use this version with the stand alone for Dark Meditation, as it edits the same file!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:26 PM
I have always been a bit bugged about how little they actually fill their thirst. Especially the salad which should be give more, but it does not. However, I personally think 80 up from 18, is a bit much as I would like to attain the illusion that drinking from a sim is still better and gives more satisfaction. So I was wondering it were possible to edit the numbers myself? I found the

<T n="amount">80.0</T>
<T n="stat">149541<!--commodity_Motive_Visible_Vampire_Thirst--></T>

which I believe is the part where you specific how much it fills. Could I just edit the 80 to for example 30 on all 4 turnings files (although the medical one was on 100 and not 80) or?
Just a note, I will NOT upload it, its for personal use only.
Instructor
Original Poster
#87 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zafire
I have always been a bit bugged about how little they actually fill their thirst. Especially the salad which should be give more, but it does not. However, I personally think 80 up from 18, is a bit much as I would like to attain the illusion that drinking from a sim is still better and gives more satisfaction. So I was wondering it were possible to edit the numbers myself? I found the

<T n="amount">80.0</T>
<T n="stat">149541<!--commodity_Motive_Visible_Vampire_Thirst--></T>

which I believe is the part where you specific how much it fills. Could I just edit the 80 to for example 30 on all 4 turnings files (although the medical one was on 100 and not 80) or?
Just a note, I will NOT upload it, its for personal use only.

Yes sure go ahead! If you know what you are doing this is totally fine. These are the correct lines! And yes you could simply place 30.0 there or more. However you wish For vampires who are vegetarian my numbers are perfect, as they can live of these packs etc. So they would never need to eat from humans, if they don't want to!

The Truth is out there!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 7:35 PM
Yes sure go ahead! If you know what you are doing this is totally fine. These are the correct lines! And yes you could simply place 30.0 there or more. However you wish For vampires who are vegetarian my numbers are perfect, as they can live of these packs etc. So they would never need to eat from humans, if they don't want to!
Ooooooh nice. Any chance of adding the plasma salad and the drink sometime in the future? In any case, thank you very much for have made the mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 8:56 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for the mods! I'm just using the plasma foods tweak myself and like Zafire, will probably tweak it to be a more moderate boost, for my own use. It's great that you've shared these with all of us though -- thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 7:46 AM
Thank you <3

Now my Stefan the ripper can actually kill off everyone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 12:50 PM
Does not work. Sims will not die (all made on your instructions ... but no. It does not work. In addition to the main mode (MC) is no more mods.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 3:41 PM
01/30/2017 - 2nd update
I've uploaded a new autonomy mod, this will contain all things autonomy later on. So far I've successfully tested Dark meditation and Offer to turn. My sim was turned by Caleb Vatore automatically as they went on a date together! So it definitely works! Please make sure not to use this version with the stand alone for Dark Meditation, as it edits the same file!

hey is your added autonomy to offer to turn for all sims or will vampires only ask the player controlled sims like it is ingame right now?
so other sims won't turn or will the vampires turn the whole neighborhood?
Instructor
Original Poster
#93 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buddy92
hey is your added autonomy to offer to turn for all sims or will vampires only ask the player controlled sims like it is ingame right now?
so other sims won't turn or will the vampires turn the whole neighborhood?

So far I only observed Caleb turn my own played sim, but I altered all Offer to Turn interactions, that means if a vampire gets flirty or angry etc. it could happen autonomously! So far I did not see any other vampire turn anyone, but that Caleb did it autonomously shows me it is indeed working. ONLY vampires who actually have the Vampire Creation Power will use it eventually!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#94 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gor2104va
Does not work. Sims will not die (all made on your instructions ... but no. It does not work. In addition to the main mode (MC) is no more mods.

Okay please tell me step by step how you added the mod and what you did afterwards? Apparently it works best if you do it on sims who are not active and played! I tested it a few times on a repairman who came to repair something. I gave Vlad the Manipulate Life Spirit power and then used him to Drain Life Spirit without interruption. Afterwards the repairman held his stomach (death by hunger) and fell to the floor and grim reaper took his soul!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#95 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 8:42 PM
Hey Tanja,

I installed this mode and I guess I've done something wrong. I am running Mc Command Center + your mode + the no weak points gain one and just the no weak point seem to work. I guess I suppose to see the green thumb up like your image shows it in the describtion, but I am seing things normal and it is running normal. I have had PricessVee's mode as well but deinstalled it, testing for whats conflicting... I didn't think this mode would conflict with Mc Command its not doing anything vampire... All modes are showing up normally in the menu... maybe its because my game runs in german language?

Do you have any clues for me?

Dario
Instructor
Original Poster
#96 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dario Maesar
Hey Tanja,

I installed this mode and I guess I've done something wrong. I am running Mc Command Center + your mode + the no weak points gain one and just the no weak point seem to work. I guess I suppose to see the green thumb up like your image shows it in the describtion, but I am seing things normal and it is running normal. I have had PricessVee's mode as well but deinstalled it, testing for whats conflicting... I didn't think this mode would conflict with Mc Command its not doing anything vampire... All modes are showing up normally in the menu... maybe its because my game runs in german language?

Do you have any clues for me?

Dario

The green thumb in the image is only there when your vampires are in a club gathering! That just simply means that these actions are good for gaining club points! It has nothing to do with the mod though!
Your vampire needs to have the "Manipulate Life Spirit" power! Then you click on a sim that is not in your own household and Click Vampire / Drink and select Drain Life Spirit. If you leave them alone and the interaction finishes, the sim that was drained should die of either Hunger or Exhaustion, depending on which version of the deadly mod you use. Do NOT use both they will conflict with each other!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#97 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:17 PM
@Tanja1986 Thanks for your hard work and share with us, I have a vampire sim that only wants sleep, everywhere, any time, day and or night, even with all motives maxed out, I can see a mood now and then that says TIRED Jeeez! is a master vampire with no needs and no feelings, C'mon!. Could you please take a look if you can come up with a mod to avoid this? No more tired mood or something. Thanks.
Test Subject
#98 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 9:29 PM
The green thumb in the image is only there when your vampires are in a club gathering! That just simply means that these actions are good for gaining club points! It has nothing to do with the mod though!
Your vampire needs to have the "Manipulate Life Spirit" power! Then you click on a sim that is not in your own household and Click Vampire / Drink and select Drain Life Spirit. If you leave them alone and the interaction finishes, the sim that was drained should die of either Hunger or Exhaustion, depending on which version of the deadly mod you use. Do NOT use both they will conflict with each other!

Hey quick reply yaay....

I had removed the NO WEAK POINTS GAIN mode and it was the cause for this mode not working. It does work, except when I drain life spirit, they feed my Sim and walk on ... they just won't die... LOOOL maybe they die later?

I just thought they would instantly die like you can watch the Grimreaper taking them home... XD

Dario
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 1:10 AM

I wouldn't mind one with The uncomfortable buff gone
Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 12:10 PM
It's not working for me. I tried it again. Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I only installed this mod. Nothing other to make sure it doesn't conflict. (Kill Sims)
Page 4 of 15