Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 1:35 PM
Default Searching for a blindfold cc for TS4
first time posting here, sorry if i did anything wrong

okay so, i actually wanted to download this right here (https://ajjeil-blog.tumblr.com/post...-for-the-sims-4) because it would be perfect but sadly the download link is dead.

has anyone per chance found a new upload or a mirror upload for it? or a different similar cc?

all the others i have found look kinda weird or they don't have the color i need (→ red).

thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 6:23 PM
its pretty easy to recolor things if you dont find the color you want i could make a red swatch of an existing one
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 5:14 AM
I know it's a bit late to answer, but i hope it helps you in case you still haven't found what you were looking for
It's my favorite blindfold and i used it for one of the sims i shared, so i uploaded it here
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
I know it's a bit late to answer, but i hope it helps you in case you still haven't found what you were looking for
It's my favorite blindfold and i used it for one of the sims i shared, so i uploaded it here

Do you happen to have the female version too? I was looking for that as well.

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeechJar
Do you happen to have the female version too? I was looking for that as well.

I looked for it by name and found it here, i reuploaded it in Mediafire in case you want a more "secure" download (my antivirus says the file is fine, but just in case check it with yours). I haven't tested in game yet, but it opens fine in Sims4Studio
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2021 at 10:02 PM
Thanks so much! I didn't think to Google the name. Dumb moment on my part. I appreciate you finding it and reuploading for me.

I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 1:54 AM
This time was a bit of luck hahaha even if already had the specific name of the package nothing would guarantee to find it
Glad to help