Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 12:24 PM Last edited by JaviiMii : 5th Apr 2021 at 12:09 PM.
Default Is there a mod to "unbind" the camera (increase zoom out distance)
Hi!
(and also I'm not entirely sure if this is a more of "WCIF a mod to change the camera"-kinda question or "I need help with the camera"-kinda question. - I think I'm looking for a mod so I went with the WCIF section - if the help section would have been the right one I apologise )

I'm tinkering a little with a completely emptied Newcrest area map and so far I've managed to make it so that sims can walk everywhere --- but the default zoom distance the camera is locked to is really annoying. It's near impossible to navigate this huge map now I have seen some people zoom out way more in some YT videos / screenshots so I assume there is some mod out there....? But so far I couldn't find it :/

Does anyone know where to find one? (or is it as simple as changing some values in a file and I'm just too stupid to find it? aka there isn't even a mod needed to 'unbind' the camera)

EDIT: Found Something. - Arnie's world edit mod has three folders. One of them (the camera one, obvs ^^) contains a camera.ini file which allows you to zoom out a lot more.