Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 6:02 PM Last edited by Laita : 11th Apr 2021 at 8:06 PM.
Default Foxbury, Britechester club requirements (and a more general "university student" requirement where students from both schools would appear as possible club members)
I really wish there was a Foxbury and Britechester requirement option in clubs. Then you would always know who your fellow student was, and it would be easier to throw university gatherings , build schools and hang out there inbetween classes with other students. I already do this as an option to play with university, but I have to use the mod: "show sim-info" to see if they are a student or not, and themn invite them one by one to my university club (I also use more club members for this). Then I gather my class and we do schoolwork and hang out in a school of my choosing. I once found a modder who actually made these club traits, and it worked so good! However, I lost the mod, and I can't find the same mod (or anything similar) again. Doeas anyone know about this?