Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 12:48 AM Last edited by JulietElysa : 17th Apr 2021 at 1:43 AM. Reason: Added grill mod.
Default Commercial Objects on Residential Lots + Indoor Grilling
I'm making a home business with OFB, and there are a few commercial objects I want to have on the lot. Is there a mod that does this, or a way to modify objects to make them available at home?

I'd also appreciate a mod where you can safely put a grill inside without starting fires. I find remembering what's cooked inside and what's cooked outside to be annoying when the grill has to be far away from the main kitchen, especially since I've always cooked burgers and hot dogs inside on the stove in real life.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 3:04 AM Last edited by JulietElysa : 17th Apr 2021 at 3:06 AM. Reason: Emojis hate me. :D
How did that not come up when I searched MTS? (And why does the facepalm emoji not work here?) LOL :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 3:12 AM
@JulietElysa, what objects are you trying to place?