Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 10:52 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Goth Tombstones Gone?
I loaded the Goth family and all the tombstones are gone. Where did they go? Can I get them back? Is my neighborhood screwed? I have nounlinkondelete, does that help?

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 11:10 PM
Since you have nounlink you should be safe from any actual corruption being caused when tombstones disappear, if you load up Hoodchecker it should give an option to force move tombstones to a lot when you click remove, by then all you'd have to do is head to the lot you've moved everything to and can pick them up and take them back home if you want.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 12:07 AM
It's a little long winded, but you can also restore gravestones on the current lot if you have an object that allows you to spawn sims (Tombstone of Life & Death, SimBlender, Teleporter, etc.) and the FFS Lot Debugger, also referred to as the 'BatBox'. What you can do is spawn your chosen sim, pause your game, enable debug mode (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) and SHIFT + Click on the BatBox. It should give you an option to respawn the tombstones.

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 6:51 PM
Here is a video showing the three best known methods of respawning missing graves. There are links to the mods required for each method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkINbG95O9o

This page shows the batbox method and at the bottom of the page a method for respawning pet graves.

https://pixel-trade.livejournal.com/26093.html