Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SynapticSim's ALL NEW Wings Accessory - 2 New Meshes!

by SynapticSim Posted 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:12 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:10 AM by SynapticSim : Fixing Files

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:49 AM
Ooh, I didn't know about that potion. Thanks, Synaptic!
#27 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:18 PM
Thanks for the info, SynapticSim.

As for trying to fulfil Antira`s request, I suggest learning "the repository technique", as that is what you will need to do that. It should work fine.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
#28 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 7:43 AM
A little word more to tell you how much I enjoy your fantastic creation

What I love the most in them is that their texture is truly gorgeous, the fethers are fantastic and also when you see a sim wearing them on profile your wings are having a 3D structure - they don't look flat as many other do.

I could not resist playing with my angel and it was a GREAT fun !! He made me laugh a lot while making freestyle with his wings following his movements and I can't tell you how funny it has been to see him dancing the smustle !!!

A thousand thanks for sharing these with us
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 4:17 AM
umm... okay, i feel bad to ask, but can you make them available with zip? i can't download them and it makes me sad! -_-"" they are amazing! and thats just by looking at the pics
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deliciouswaffles936
umm... okay, i feel bad to ask, but can you make them available with zip? i can't download them and it makes me sad! -_-"" they are amazing! and thats just by looking at the pics

Unfortunately, it's against the rules to upload both types of files, so no I can't post a .zip of these.

Read THIS section on how to use WinRar.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 8:10 PM
Awesome! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:17 AM
can u really fly with them?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Retroraindrop
can u really fly with them?

Sorry, but no. This is from the first post:

Unfortunately, attaching these wings to your sims will not enable them to fly. However, combine my wings with MajorJeff's SimMacFly Potion HERE and you should have an awesome time watching your winged sims fly!

~ Syn

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 10:57 AM Last edited by Gillianivy : 15th Mar 2009 at 11:03 AM.
I love the wings. Wish they could make the sims fly, then they'd never need to call a taxi or miss the carpool... I find it neat you can actually layer your wings, and end up with dual wing-sets. (maybe more, found out by accident). Which may have a neat effect, if it's the desired style.

p.s.
Gave you a shout out in my latest (only) upload: Designer Acid Wash Jeans as I displayed your wings in my screens (because they're pretty).
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 7:23 PM
This is awesome wings! I'll now be able to create Stratos for my He-Man Sims2 Movie! I've been working on the story line and set for like 4 months... I'm just now completing Snake Mountain for a set, so not all my sets are finished, but thank you so much!

SLASHER BBS(TM), INC. (c) John Riley telnet://slasherbbs.com or Website http://slasherbbs.com
Riley - Personal Computer Doctor (c) John Riley telnet://rileypcmd.com or Website http://rileypcmd.com
rileypcmd and rileypcmd.com is a registered trademark of Riley's - Personal Computer Doctor
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:41 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool! ...I tried to make something similar a while back, but I screwed it up horribly. In addition to the niceness of your wings, it's just so fun that they came off that parrot.
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:45 PM
...Hey, did I post that last thing wrong? I'm confused.
(This is about my 5th time using the internet.)
I meant to click on "post thanks," I think...
But anyway, awesome wings!
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM
Yay! Now I can make the Maximum Ride characters!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 9:05 PM
These are really awsome, Thank You
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 6:57 PM
Synaptic, excuse me while I deafen you with an epic squee. SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 12:44 AM
Thankyou so much for these - they are incredible!! I'm handing you a virtual box of chocolates right now :P.

I am *so* making recolours to suit every character from Maximum Ride xD.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:10 AM
Thankyou. I love this.
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:39 AM
ah this is so awesome-i love how the wings move uniquely for whatever theyre doing. Perfect for my new angel couple ^_-
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:59 PM
I want these and other wings for sims 3!!!!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 10:20 PM
i totaly love the wings howed you makeem
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 2:47 PM
I used your wing and your pose box/statue if you would like to see the results go here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sweetgi...u/0/vZcmTVR1tcU would love to hear what you think. I can't seem to get on your site although I'm registered. Your wings are 'Super'.
Test Subject
#47 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:56 PM
I used these on a Sim recently, and I used them because I liked how you attached them to the shoulderblades, so they sit where wings should sit, and move like wings should move.

Everyone who's read the chapter has commented on how much they love the wings, how great they look, etc., and I thought I would pass the compliments along, since I can take absolutely no credit for doing anything more than clicking a thumbnail.

If you want to see them in action or read some of the compliments for yourself, check out the picspam entry on the 26th of January on my Livejournal: docnerd.livejournal.com.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 3:26 AM
Awesome ScienceNerd! I checked it out and SJ does look awesome with the wings. I'm glad you liked them. My sole purpose in even making a new set of wings was to have wings that looked as realistic as a person with wings could look, lol. I really like how you've alternated between the outstretched and folded wings in the different pics.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 1:31 AM
Thanks so much!! This is PERFECT for my +Anima sims (^3^)

Crazy didn't even START to cover it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 1:38 AM
WOW! These are good for my Black Bird manga amv! THX SO MUCH!!! :3
Page 2 of 3