Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 7:46 PM
Default Me again..Can you feedback this sim too?
I know i'm boring..
I created this girl to be some kind of "assistant",and i really like her.
Can ya feedback her too?It'll mean a lot to me {Sorry if I'm breaking some rules,'cuz i already have another thread here }
Screenshots
Advertisement
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 2:33 AM
Her eyes have an interesting shape, but again, the balance between eyes and nose/mouth seems off. Eyes a tad smaller, nose and mouth a bit wider I think would be better.

As far as I know, there's no limit on threads for this forum. I think a lot of creators have multiple projects going on at once
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 2:52 AM
No, it isn't breaking rules. I had a feeling they didn't like more than 3 ongoing threads at once, but I'm not sure on that. They do like you to delete your thread once it isn't needed-if you can remember to do so.

Her eyes look a bit big, but that's all I notice.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 4:32 AM
Her eyes looks pretty, I can say But like Jones said it must balance with the nose and the mouth. And I want to see her head shot, without the glasses.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 8:18 AM
Thanks again!Eyes,are already small,maybe they look big because of the eyeliner..? I also wanted her to be some kind of 'asian' sim.(i never made 'asian' sims before!)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon99
Thanks again!Eyes,are already small,maybe they look big because of the eyeliner..? I also wanted her to be some kind of 'asian' sim.(i never made 'asian' sims before!)

Yeah I noticed that But if the eyes already small and if you want to balance the face more, increase the size of the nose and the mouth instead. And seriously, I want to see the head shot to judge it fairly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 9:47 AM
I resized her eyes,and i made nose and mouth a bit wider..I hope you can see it on pics :/
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 1:31 PM
That's pretty enough to me I don't know what more to say.. Maybe you can fiddle around with makeup choice to make her look better?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 5:36 PM
Yeah,i could use blush and eyeshadow.Thanks for advice ^^