Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:32 PM
Somebody else most likely already covered this... as seeing I haven't read all of the posts completely, just skimmed though them.

However...

I would love to have a modern Fantasy expansion pack.

Just think Steam punk, etc. I mean, just think about it... it would make perfect sense. especially if you wanted to have a Fantasy setting... yet having all those cars, etc ruin the Fantasy aspect of it. the expansion pack could induce vehicles of all sorts that looked like they were steam-powered, etc. This way you could have the feel of an elfin village, hobbit village, etc and still enjoy the "modern" conveniences of a fridge, etc.

I would love for elf ears from Sims2 in CAS to make a comeback too, by the way.

And more features to customize your sim's body. like a breast/butt size slider... no, I'm completely serious here. I'm sick and tired of having my female Sims all have the same sizes in their chest area... the only way they can be different is if they're fat or something. :p
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:04 PM
I think that a Sims 3: Beauty Time would be fun. More hair styles, beard choices, more grooming options, a full time job at the salon. You could even get in the beauty or modeling career.
Field Researcher
#128 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AuroraMoon
And more features to customize your sim's body. like a breast/butt size slider... no, I'm completely serious here. I'm sick and tired of having my female Sims all have the same sizes in their chest area... the only way they can be different is if they're fat or something. :p

I agree!
Field Researcher
#129 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:40 PM
Also, I think we need to have more part-time jobs.
Field Researcher
#130 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:06 PM
i definitely want something like apartment life. and there is no way I'm letting them forget about making a pets expansion. :]

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Scholar
#131 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ghostanimal
I think that a Sims 3: Beauty Time would be fun. More hair styles, beard choices, more grooming options, a full time job at the salon. You could even get in the beauty or modeling career.

Considering how many of us like to "barbie doll" our sims up (including myself in this group), that's a great idea, and it hasn't been done before! Some really amazing outfits would be nice too and some new makeup options.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#132 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:50 PM
well, my idea for an expansion pack could be a sort of 'Sims 3: What Should Have Been In The Base Game'

Basically in it, it will have all the things that should of been in the base game. Like, for example, when you make community lots, you can place cash registers on them.

It will just literally have things that were in the sims 2 that were not in the sims 3, but better.

As i hope most of you know that the sims 3 was released early because fans were moaning for it, so EA had to cut back and release it earlier. Things were cut from the game.

What also annoys me is when you have a car on your lot, you will get in it by going to the front of the house and it appearing there. In the expansion pack, your sim will actually get into the car and drive along the driveway, and onto the road. When you build your drive way, there could be pieces. Like a straight piece, a 90 degree piece etc. This is so you can create unique driveways, and your sims car can actually drive along them. There should also be a driveway piece for basement garages.

Sorry i wrote alot. I got carried away.
Test Subject
#133 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roarchin
well, my idea for an expansion pack could be a sort of 'Sims 3: What Should Have Been In The Base Game'

Basically in it, it will have all the things that should of been in the base game. Like, for example, when you make community lots, you can place cash registers on them.

It will just literally have things that were in the sims 2 that were not in the sims 3, but better.

As i hope most of you know that the sims 3 was released early because fans were moaning for it, so EA had to cut back and release it earlier. Things were cut from the game.

What also annoys me is when you have a car on your lot, you will get in it by going to the front of the house and it appearing there. In the expansion pack, your sim will actually get into the car and drive along the driveway, and onto the road. When you build your drive way, there could be pieces. Like a straight piece, a 90 degree piece etc. This is so you can create unique driveways, and your sims car can actually drive along them. There should also be a driveway piece for basement garages.

Sorry i wrote alot. I got carried away.

Released early? You do know it was supposed to be released February 2nd, right?
Test Subject
#134 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:06 AM
Though i'm sure that every expansion will have more of this, i'd like to see an expansion for your sims traits! So there are more activities and actions for your sim to do with their assigned traits.

As long as aliens make a comeback soon, i'm up for whatever. I miss sims 2 extra quirky-ness.

Edit: Oh and something with new jobs!
Test Subject
#135 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nickdog670
Released early? You do know it was supposed to be released February 2nd, right?

whoa, new news to me

but still, they could have an expansion pack for things that weren't in the base game. they should definatly do one about driveways though
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by camglam
[...]like diabetic traits

Perfect for my self sim!

BTW, i start to suspect that there's no incoming expansion. EA never cared for true of customer, mainly because there's a lot of noobs who consider everything that they publish gold and spend bucks for a pitious game. And, alas, they're the generality of the audience which The Sims 3 is intended for.
Test Subject
#137 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM Last edited by Goodlazyneko : 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:11 PM.
A pets expansion pack. The animals should be cats, dogs, birds, PET fish types, pet rodents, and reptiles. Dogs could help in jobs like law enforcement or military, mabye cats in criminal, and birds or reptiles in science. And pets could give moodlets like "cheered me up", "new pet", "bit/scrached/pecked me" and "now covered in dog slobber". Traits like Animel lover and hates animals, and you could pick your favorte animal.
Pets should have traits like lazy, hyper, crazy, shy, mean, good, evil ect, have favorte toys and food types. Cats and dogs would have 4 ages: puppy/kitten, teen-age(the body of an adult, but the mind of a puppy/kitten, real pets do have thsi stage!), adult, and elder. Birds and reptiles would have chick/young, adult and elder. Rodents whould just have young and adult, and fish don't age(just die after a while, like real ones D. Cats, dogs, birds and reptiles whould be playable, with full control of actions.
There could also be zoos, circuses, and aquaiums. Animals like tigers, monkeys, bears could escape and run around town and cause chaos,(like mauling sims, taking small idems, and eating picanic baskets), and the police would have to stop them.
... I'm rambling arn't I...
Scholar
#138 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Antagonist.01
BTW, i start to suspect that there's no incoming expansion. EA never cared for true of customer, mainly because there's a lot of noobs who consider everything that they publish gold and spend bucks for a pitious game. And, alas, they're the generality of the audience which The Sims 3 is intended for.

I would be terribly shocked if there were no expansion for the holiday season. Believe me, they don't make expansions for our benefit, they do it to make money. A Sims EP is easy money for EA. There's very little development cost because your just adding on to an existing product, and yet they are assured of a game that will be a top 10 seller in the busiest retail season of the year. I'm sure they will throw something out there, even if it's just a glorified stuff pack.
Instructor
#139 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:58 PM
Default I Totally Agree With You!!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Angstrom
I have also thought about The Sims 3: Extreme, focused on adventure and extreme sports.

Daredevils, Athletes, Outdoor-lovers and Brave Sims would love this patch.

Included features could be:
* New vehicles - Motorbikes, Roller skates, Skateboards, Kickbikes, Unicycles, Helicopters
* Parachuting
* Swimming and Wave surfing
* Climbing
* Pool slides and springboards
* A fire-station, where you can pursue a Rescue career, or try the firepole
* A garage, where you can pursue a Motor career
* Tattoos and piercings
* Adventure TV Channel
* Skate punk and surf rock

I totally agree with you. Just read your post and my adrenaline get high.

GO EXTREME, YEAH!
Forum Resident
#140 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:50 PM
I'd like to see a Shopping/night out exp Like sims can open up their own stores, there could be a petstore, toy store, a clothing store and any other store. Also a nightclub and a restaurant. Some new objects aside from objects for pets could be a cash register, a restaurant podium, dj booth, hot tub, open/closed sign, clothing racks, and shelves to put objects on. it can be OFB, NL and Pets all in one!
Field Researcher
#141 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:38 AM
I just thought of this.

Sims can feed their babies in the highchair, like do that "Here comes the plane! -plane noises-"

And if the family like, orders pizza or something, there is an option to cut some food up for the toddler. We can also make toddler death by the food not being cut up right. Sims with at least two cooking skill bars can do this successfully.

The toddlers could also have less creepy hairstyles.
Field Researcher
#142 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:33 AM
OH! I think that child-age Sims should be able to have crushes on each other, with very mild romantic interractions such as a hug or maybe sweet talk. You know, just a kiddie crush thing.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:54 AM Last edited by Angstrom : 24th Jul 2009 at 4:26 PM.
I would like political leaders being able to make laws - much like SimCity. Laws would affect the city's finances, the Sim's approval rating (translating into job performance), and relations to people in different positions. Some suggestions:

* Raise/cut education/law enforcement/health spending
* Raise/cut pensions
* Raise/cut income tax/sales tax
* Raise/cut government employees' salaries

There would be some non-financial issues too, such as school uniforms or left/right hand drive.

Issues like gay marriage would probably be too controversial, though.
Field Researcher
#144 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angstrom
I would like political leaders being able to make laws - much like SimCity. Laws would affect the city's finances, the Sim's approval rating (translating into job performance), and relations to people in different positions. Some suggestions:

* Increase education/law enforcement/health spending
* Raise/lower pensions
* Raise/lower income tax/sales tax
* Raise/lower government employees' salaries

There would be some non-financial issues too, such as school uniforms or left/right hand drive.

Issues like gay marriage would probably be too controversial, though.

I really like that idea.
Field Researcher
#145 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:17 PM
If we all got our pre-baby body that quick that easily, then the world would be overjoyed. I think the mother should still be a fat and have to click the TV's "Loose Baby Weight" option and do it for about an hour.
Scholar
#146 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:03 PM
Not me...I had enough of that in RL! I'll stick to my fantasy and escapism! :D

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Field Researcher
#147 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 5:08 AM
I think that Sims should be able to have nightmares. Children and toddlers can have the "ask to sleep with parent/older sibling" It can boost relationships.
Test Subject
#148 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roarchin

I agree. Call it "The Sims 3: We're Sorry".

I really like happycowlover's House Party/Nightlife combination idea. Sounds really fun.

I think we desperately need something along the lines of Hot Date that will restore truly interactive (and user creatable) stores, restaurants and nightclubs. I didn't care for Nightlife very much because I felt it tried too hard to be a new town of its own instead of just a destination so that's why I say Hot Date.
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:12 PM
I would also love a fame oriented EP I loved that in Sims 1 spent most my time in the Hollywood town. Should be made a lot better for Sims 3 though.
I would love being able to be a really famous Singer, Movie Star, Model or anything else. Would also be nice adding a branch in the Journalism career going to Papparazzi. Giving your sim opportunites to get shots of famous people around town (including custom sims turned famous) and put it on the gossip paper.

I would also love to have Vacations, Pets (more than for sims 2) and Obf whithout being listed as unemplyed when self emplyed.

I want more Jobs, already bored of the ones that exist. I want my sims couples being able to go to the movies together. I want some dancing places for my Sims to socialize at night.

I love the idea somewhere at the beginning of this post about more to do with your toddlers, children, teens.

I would also want more for elders. I usally switch households when my sims becomes elder because I don't think they are fun anymore. I would like to be able to play them in retirement homes though both with good and lousy care sort of like todays baby sitters. Bridge nights and other "oldie" stuff to do. ex feeding the ducks by the park lake.

I know there's more I've thought about before but this is what I remember right now
Field Researcher
#150 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:25 AM
One thing I realized that I would love to see, is that if children see their teenage siblings or older family members, or maybe anybody, kissing, they can go "EWWW!" in that childish way xD. I thought of this when I make my Sim's older sister kiss her boyfriend, and she was all okay with it. I thought it would have been funny if she gagged and made an EWWW motion.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 6 of 67