Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Lake House

by jllucas Posted 9th Sep 2009 at 10:32 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2009 at 5:56 PM by jllucas

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistressgemini
I just got your message about adding the couple here, I missed it when I popped in 2 times for some reason. I am putting them in game right now then going to go and play.

As I said I am so grateful for you creating this because you did an amazing job. As soon as I saw the picture I knew what house you had created. My oldest daughter is the best judge of Sims 3 items & I always show her to see if she will recognize the house, sim, or other item. She said, "Oh mom, that is the house from the movie Lake House! Is that a picture of the real house or is that for the sims?" When I told her you had made it and let her see all the screen shots she just kept saying, "Wow! Wow!" I can take that to mean she gives her stamp of approval for this. So thank you again you really did do some incredible work!

Your history is amazing...
I was imagining how is your daughter!
Say Hello to her and let me send a hug! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:32 PM
Better that do is listen these extraordinary comments about my work...
I can't reply one by one, but i'm here to thank for all. I'm extremely surprised.
You are so fantastic!

Have a really nice day,
And thanks, thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlipGuardian
If you go to: Documents> Electronic Arts> The Sims 3> Downloads
and check if you have The Lake House. If it's there go to your Launcher.

Go to the Launcher under 'Downloads', not installed content. Click on the Lake House and then click Install so it will show up in your game.

I'm not sure if this will work for you.

It was there,but it wasn´t your lake house-it was the other downloaded lake house.
This I found out when I tried double clicking it and it installed again.
I have uninstalled it now and deleted the file in downloads, and will try downloading it again... What a mess
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tumbling
It was there,but it wasn´t your lake house-it was the other downloaded lake house.
I have uninstalled it now and deleted the file in downloads, and will try downloading it again... What a mess

I did the above and it finally worked!! :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 3:45 PM
I did the above and it finally worked!! :p

Thanks God!
Have fun, hope u enjoy...
:D
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 5:19 PM
Oh my god Thank you this is great i love this movie and now i love this house and you made the people tooo You are just tooooo cool thanks for this great house
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:50 PM
wow good job
Field Researcher
#33 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:25 PM

It's not my lake-house ^^''. I was just helping out. It's jllucas' creation. Just wanted to make that clear.

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FlipGuardian
It's not my lake-house ^^''. I was just helping out. It's jllucas' creation. Just wanted to make that clear.

Yeah!
It's importante to make. Your creations are pretty nice, It has a difference , though.
Nice to meet you!

Bye!
Have a nice day!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jllucas
Yeah!
It's importante to make. Your creations are pretty nice, It has a difference , though.
Nice to meet you!

Bye!
Have a nice day!

Nice to meet you too. Yes we have very different styles

There are three sides to a story:
Your side, the other person's side and the truth.

The Sims Cubed
Instructor
#36 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 9:23 AM
I love the movies(Since Korean version : IL MARE and also Keanu+Sandra version)!

Thanks ever so much,jllucas.
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 1:08 PM
This is amazing! You did a fantastic job at recreating the house.
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:04 AM
hey. I install this package and I cant find this home at maps. Can you halp me? plese send me screenshoot were is the lake house at map. my email:: [email protected]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olekskin1121
hey. I install this package and I cant find this home at maps. Can you halp me? plese send me screenshoot were is the lake house at map. my email:: [email protected]

Hi, So you have to put this house into the lot...
Any lots will be in a place until you put them manually!

Good lucky!
Mad Poster
#40 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 1:45 AM
This is an adorable house! I love it ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 30th May 2012 at 1:01 AM
Just wanted to say how much I love this house. I always move my favourite sim couple to live here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:12 PM
Thank you very much for your amazing work. I've been looking for a house like that one from the movie for ages!
Page 2 of 2