Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 7:12 PM
Default WCIF a good virus free download for Homecrafter Plus?
I wanted to get Homecrafter Plus so I could make my own walls, floors, and terrain paints. But there was a few links I tried where my PC threw up a big red page that says "don't go there!" I was hoping for someone who could point me in the right direction for a safe link and safe download for Homecrafter Plus?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 7:35 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 14th Jul 2020 at 5:02 AM.
The one here on MTS should be safe. https://www.modthesims.info/wiki.ph...0Site%20Archive

(If you get any particular warnings on that link, you may want to notify the site admins in case something is wrong with it).

Some antivirus programs can react even if nothing is wrong, and occasionally Windows will react if it's an old program, but it depends on what kind of warning you get and how trigger-happy your antivirus is, and when/why you get the warning, and what kind of warning it is. If you get it from an unsafe site, that's one thing (Directly from a MTS wiki page I'd say is relatively safe, but from a back-end link off of Google you've never heard of before that takes you through three pages before you can download - perhaps not). If you get it when trying to install the program, that's something else (depends on whether the program is likely to be safe or unsafe - a program you've never heard of before? Could be risky. Homecrafter from a decent source? Probably fine).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 4:06 AM
Awesome. Thanks a bunch.