Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Fangs for All

by generalzoi Posted 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:19 AM - Updated 24th Mar 2010 at 7:21 PM by fanseelamb : removed "missing files" banner - files are fixed

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Instructor
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:52 AM
Thanks a million GeneralZoi, I was actually 2/3 the way through making these when you posted I was trying to make my first accesory and it wasn't going well at all. I hope you continue to make these great items :D

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Field Researcher
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:56 AM
Cool! I know someone who wares fake vampire fangs all the time.

um... yeah...
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:06 AM
This is a great idea! Thanks!

Visit my Sims 2 story Scoen City at: http://scoen.bravehost.com
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 7:52 AM
Thanks I have been wanting normal sims to have Vampire teeth for ages.
YOU ROCK!!!!!
Thanks so much!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:33 PM
is there any way you can make vampire fangs for toddlers too?

excuse my bad english, cause i'm still german. ;-)
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:52 PM
cute^^:P
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 4:19 PM
thank you! -hugs-

<3 yipee for sims
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jhoulana
is there any way you can make vampire fangs for toddlers too?

I should really teach myself how to do that, huh? Anybody got any tips?

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:46 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS! :bow:
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:26 AM
Cult Leader
#36 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:44 AM
I BLOODY LOVE THEM. I use them in my screenies all the time.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:29 AM
Do you need Nightlife for these to work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wolf_felan
Do you need Nightlife for these to work?

Check out "Requires" above the post. All you need is the original Sims 2 (although it will work with any and all other expansions).

Scholar
#39 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:48 AM
Very nice fangs thanks

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:27 PM
*bows*

Amazing!!! Such a great idea for those who haven't got NL!

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:57 PM
Greetings

These really are excellent; I already have some great ideas for them besides just Vampires. We will see how that progresses. Any chance of getting a set of both uppers and lowers, perhaps even a set of multiples? If not I may have to pick your brain at some point to try and make them for myself.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Forum Resident
#42 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rocas Faol 777
Any chance of getting a set of both uppers and lowers, perhaps even a set of multiples?

Actually, lower ones would be really cool, slightly pulled in and closer together, maybe a bit shorter. Really great for those feral cat-like sims. Just an idea, that didn't originate from me for once! No rush or anything, do your thang GZoi!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:14 PM
Syn's getting proud of this not-requesting thing. I agree Rocas (can I call you Rocas?), that would be cool. I'll work on it. Ooh, and guess what I just learned how to do, courtesy of Atreya? Accessories for toddlers! So look out for an updated teeth set.

Test Subject
#44 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 1:29 AM
this vampir sims 2 ??sims 2 nightlife??
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:15 PM
Really great!
Maybe a little long, but wtf, I still like them alot!

The kid vamp-teeth are so cute!

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 12:53 AM
these are awsome, could you please make some for all the teeth such as in the pic below? http://images.google.com/images?q=t...l/milteeth2.jpg
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:06 AM
I'm Gonna Bite U!!!Lol.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:17 AM
Rocas is fine general, long as I can call you general-if you don’t prefer some other name that is that is . I am not sure if it would be possible, but I was actually thinking a few different kinds/options, or a pick of your fav.:

two uppers + two lowers
four uppers + four lowers
full set of nashy, fangy teeth for major carnivorage - upper & lower

The last is my personal favorite, the second one is second place and the first is ok. Just my thoughts dear; my favorite may turn out to be hideously ugly even in a normal face. That is my thought/fear. Tell me what you think, ok?

Happy Hunting
RF

btw, I am getting ready to test these on the ever impressive Abragon's Werewolves to see if they will fit and work properly within the framework of such a highly warped muzzle. If they do, well… :muffy: -rf

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:20 AM Last edited by generalzoi : 27th Jan 2006 at 1:22 AM. Reason: I meant four
Okay, everyone, here are my plans: I was going to make an update for this, which will include teeth for toddlers. It'll also include lowers in the same style as the vamp fangs, and a full set of fangs.

Rocas, where exactly do you want the four uppers/four lowers to go in the mouth? A picture of what you mean would be great.

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:28 AM
np get right on it

RF

Page 2 of 6