Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sccadwell
[QUOTE=pentabet]Who else only has three options in the glasses category at the moment?

I removed the MM_Acc_GlassesRecat_nosleep.pkg mod by Menaceman44 and got all of my glasses back.

Aha! Thank you =D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I use Shady's Vibrant Eyes and they are just like they were before. My default replacement skin is fine - it's my non-default swatches that disappeared. Maybe it depends on the creator. My skin is from Kijiko.

Where'd you get your default replacement and is it anatomically correct? I've never been able to find that...
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyaraRose
Where'd you get your default replacement and is it anatomically correct? I've never been able to find that...

Google "cmarnyc", he/she has a blog with a few things you may like.
Test Subject
#229 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:54 AM
could you please include the links of the fixed or updated mods on the list? that would be a big help. thanks : )
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:23 AM
Default Default eye replacements
It sounds like this is likely common to all default eye replacements, but I figured I'd give the specifics on what mine are doing. I have the default eye replacements by Simalicious, "All eyes redone."

Existing Sims appear to still be using the CC eyes. If I go into CAS to create a new Sim, the initial random Sim appears to have the CC eyes, but there is no swatch palette at all, no way to change color. If I click on the random button, it changes the eyes to the EA standard ones, and always brown. (I think it may be the second lightest brown, but it's hard to say, as I don't have the swatch palette there to see.) Oddly, it's always that same shade of brown every time I click on Random.

I don't have any other eye packages installed.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#231 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayradyss
It sounds like this is likely common to all default eye replacements

Depends on what exactly they are replacing. I'm using these and have no issues; they only contain textures.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Deceased
#232 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 5:47 AM
Just uploaded the fix for Faster Gardening.
Test Subject
#233 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:03 AM
really bad patch this time eyes don't work hair recolors and eyebrows for me
Test Subject
#234 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:10 AM
is there going to be another patch to fix the problem? has anyone informed EA?
Test Subject
#235 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chanelchance99
is there going to be another patch to fix the problem? has anyone informed EA?

They are aware at the forums and have provided XML resources.

It's not going to be "fixed" because it isn't exactly a problem. They updated the code and these Mods / CCs are now outdated.
Field Researcher
#236 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Depends on what exactly they are replacing. I'm using these and have no issues; they only contain textures.

Second that. I'm using another set of eye defaults and they're working as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#237 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:35 AM
I figured i'd mention this weird thing that happened.

I had noticed that the needs...quit working. They'd go down but not up (except using the toilet the fun need would go up). I figured ok time to do the 50/50 mod thing must be something that I missed or hasn't been mentioned yet causing an issue

took out some mods, tested, it was fine needs worked again, put them all back in at one point except the suave and passionate kiss always available by Shimrod and was thinking "there is no way that mod, to do with kissing, is affecting needs"
put it back, sure enough, NO mods were causing the issue....the game was having a hissy fit at all the mods being put back in at once.

Edit: well the energy need was just odd. but yeah, all working now. Just have to put the mods back in a little at a time or it has a fit.
-.-

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:38 AM
Dark Gaia has updated his Tweaked Ages mod here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538274
Test Subject
#239 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BklynGrl72
Dark Gaia has updated his Tweaked Ages mod here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=538274

I hope he or she provides us with a tutorial again.
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaichen04
I hope he or she provides us with a tutorial again.

The tutorial is in the comments section. I updated his current one for myself already.
Inventor
#241 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
If you have problems with Shady's eyes - I was able to get all of my swatches (including non-default) back by moving them out of the subfolder they were in. I have no idea why that fixed the swatches going missing, when they were fine all this time in a subfolder before. Thought I would post this in case it helps someone out.

Don't think that will work for me since I never had them in a sub folder. Maybe if I put them in one it will work
Scholar
#242 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyaraRose

My skin is from here: http://kijiko.catfood.jp/dcitemscat4/skintone-s4/ - as for your question...I don't know, because I don't use a no mosaic mod. It's a beautiful skin, regardless.
Scholar
#243 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
Don't think that will work for me since I never had them in a sub folder. Maybe if I put them in one it will work

At this point, who knows! I was sitting there just shaking my head going - "WHY?" when it finally worked by just moving the bleepin' things. So annoying. I'd almost rather be dealing with the Sims 3 Pets patch - at least it had automated tools to fix things. This is getting old pretty quickly!
Scholar
#244 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DD06
really bad patch this time eyes don't work hair recolors and eyebrows for me

Are you 100% sure they are not Sims 3 files?
Scholar
#245 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayradyss
It sounds like this is likely common to all default eye replacements, but I figured I'd give the specifics on what mine are doing. I have the default eye replacements by Simalicious, "All eyes redone."

Existing Sims appear to still be using the CC eyes. If I go into CAS to create a new Sim, the initial random Sim appears to have the CC eyes, but there is no swatch palette at all, no way to change color. If I click on the random button, it changes the eyes to the EA standard ones, and always brown. (I think it may be the second lightest brown, but it's hard to say, as I don't have the swatch palette there to see.) Oddly, it's always that same shade of brown every time I click on Random.

I don't have any other eye packages installed.

That is exactly what I had but it's fixed now. I'm using Shady's Vibrant eyes - default and non-default. My config is set for multiple subfolders (got it from Crinrict) and I always had those eyes in a subfolder. This patch - they don't like the subfolder anymore. Moved them to just the mods folder - work like normal. Voodoo - much?
Scholar
#246 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AppleLoverAsh
Ahh thank you, they were sims 3! The patch must reject sims 3 cc now when before it didn't because I distinctly remember downloading these before the patch.. didn't realize they were TS3

That appears to be the case - this patch is catching things the game missed before. At least it's a way to get a lot of CC creators to finally tag their files correctly (those who don't even tag them at all drive me nuts).
Scholar
#247 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 8:03 AM
I'd take the David Veiga items off the broken list - he only creates for Sims 3.
Deceased
#248 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Just uploaded the fix for Faster Gardening.

And now the fix for Evolve All is hot off the presses.
Mad Poster
#249 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:17 AM
My mods are up-to-date:

(MTS) Orange Juice Power Ade (and Milk) (Updated)
(MTS) Coffee Gives More Energy (and Tea) (Updated)

Click the link in my signature to pick up the update for any of the following:

MB Faster Writing (Updated)
MB Faster Programming (Updated)
MB Power Nap (Updated)
MB Faster Fire Sprinklers (Updated)
MB More Focused Reading (Updated)
MB Faster Showers (Updated)
MB No Auto Kids TV (Updated)
MB Rummage For More Parts - 95 Percent (Updated)
MB No Auto Computer Games (Updated)
MB Lean Cuisine Microwave Dinner (Updated)
MB No Required Objects For Venues (Updated)
MB Multiple Babies PrePatch Pregnancy (Updated)
MB No Auto Read or Analyze Books (Updated)
MB Faster Eating and Drinking (Updated)

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Deceased
#250 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:47 AM
Violin and Guitar Bugfixes has been updated to version 5.
Page 10 of 29