Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Vampire Coffin Mod (Updated 3/19/2007)

by syberspunk Posted 6th Jan 2006 at 2:52 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2007 at 4:26 AM by syberspunk : Minor update to allow vampires to user-directed access for coffins

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonicdude
Theres a bit of a conflict with this, My sims can't get into coffin, Vampire sims get an error what do I do?

Hi. What sims can't get in? And what error do you get?

If you are getting an error, then your game will generate an error log. Please attach the error log here so I can look at it. According to your profile, you seem to have all EPs up to Pets. So, make sure you are using the most recent version (the OFB version - nothing changed between OFB and Pets, so that version should still work).

Also, make sure you are using the correct version of that. If you have twojeffs Smart Beds, then you should use the version that is compatible with it and make sure it loads last. If you do not have Smart Beds, then make sure you use the regular version.

Ste
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by syberspunk
Hi. What sims can't get in? And what error do you get?

If you are getting an error, then your game will generate an error log. Please attach the error log here so I can look at it. According to your profile, you seem to have all EPs up to Pets. So, make sure you are using the most recent version (the OFB version - nothing changed between OFB and Pets, so that version should still work).

Also, make sure you are using the correct version of that. If you have twojeffs Smart Beds, then you should use the version that is compatible with it and make sure it loads last. If you do not have Smart Beds, then make sure you use the regular version.

Ste

Well vampires (What else would I put in a coffin)

NO! THE VOICES! YOU HAVE FOUND ME!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonicdude
Well vampires (What else would I put in a coffin)

Well, you said that you were getting an error. If so, then find the error log and post it here, so I can take a look at it.

Also, have you scanned your downloads to see if you have any conflicting hacks? If you have anything else that affects coffins, it might conflict.

Someone also complained that they couldn't get their sims into coffins, but it is working in my game. The option to sleep in a coffin won't show up unless their energy is low enough, just like a bed. A sim can't sleep in a bed until the sim is tired enough.

Ste
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 1:51 PM
I have a problem as well, my vampire teen can't get into the coffin, there simply isn't an option to interact with it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 7:16 PM
Is the teen's energy low enough? If s/he is not "sleepy" enough, then s/he won't have any options to use the coffin. Coffins are for sleeping, just like beds.

Ste
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:29 AM Last edited by syberspunk : 9th Apr 2007 at 9:58 PM.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:35 PM
Thank you mucho! It really bummed me to have vampires changing into pajamas!
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:25 AM
This is awesome looking!
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 8:05 PM
I would like to report a bit of a jump-bug. You see when my sims are idle they'll actually "jump" bac to a so-caled position 'A'. This doesn't cause conflict or anything but I just don't feel right playing the game without a vampire sim hissing on its own or having my zombies heads fall off.

(I have ALL EP if you need this knowledge. To re-create this jump bug turn of free will[you can have it on as well but having it off helps] leave them idle UNTIL you see the plumbonb disappear. That show that the bug happened)
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:57 PM
Such a wonderful hack! Thank you for sharing with us! I haven't figured out if mine works or not, as I've just downloaded but i am very excited to play it. I was wondering if you could possibly create a vampire coffin that allows two people to sleep in it? What I mean is can you create a coffin that's like the double beds? It irritates me that you can't have 2 vamps sleeping together at night.
Scholar
#36 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:26 PM
Aweessuumm. Luv it.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 12:52 AM
Very useful and more logical, thank you dear!
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 4:18 PM
Someone care to update this to the latest version possible? :/
Instructor
#39 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 3:12 AM
Indeed, I would love to see an up-to-date version of this, or something similar.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 11:46 AM
Is this still compatible with M&G?
Page 2 of 2