Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vamprotoxin-A 'Essence of Vampire'

by Calidan Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 2:06 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 4:03 AM by Calidan : Update

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 5:24 PM
WOW! Thanks!

"Ohana means family and family means that no one is left behind or forgotten." /Stitch

"I'm on caffeine and sugar" /ME
#77 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 11:14 PM
this is a good idea. I generally have no problem finding the grands, but this saves so much time. Another good idea would be a zombie potion, so you don't have to go to the top of the supernatural carrer, although i suppose you could use unlockCareerRewards. So maybe not. But who would want to KILL their sims? Me.
Test Subject
#78 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 10:21 PM
Wow, that's really cool. Since I installed Open For Business the new townies have made it harder, not to mention slower and a complete pain in the neck (lol) to find the Grand Vampires. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:21 AM
Calidan, is the Vamprotoxin compatible w/ OFB?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ennaedwyn
Calidan, is the Vamprotoxin compatible w/ OFB?

Not a clue, since I dont have OFB - however the post above yours kinda implies it is but I cannot confirm this. *shrug* I cant see why not unless maxis changed the ways sims are turned into vampires - all this object does is reverse a couple of 'is vampire' checks found in the vamprocillin potion.

--
Calidan
Test Subject
#81 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 10:55 AM
Freaking Awesome!
Test Subject
#82 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 7:38 AM
Go to Rodney's Hideout (I think its called that..). They seem to appear much more often there in my game =]. Quick way of getting your sim vamped is to use the booprop code, invite a sim that got turned into a vampire or a count/ess to come. Raise your relationship with them by dragging the bars up, then ask them to move in, now you got control of them, or propose to them, just try to get them under your control, then have them bite your sim. Nice mod/hack you have though, pretty clever! Though I dont really need to download it, since I run into a count/ess every other time I go to that Rodneys place. I guess they love poker XD.
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 12:54 AM
ok, idk why but the vampricolin didnt show up in my game!!
!help!
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 8:40 PM
do u buy it from the match maker or is it bouht like a normal objects
Test Subject
#85 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:46 PM
dude awesome! thanks!
Test Subject
#86 Old 6th May 2006 at 5:17 PM
Default Nice Idea
thats a great idea. i had trouble to, getting to find a count or countess. So i used the (this is it exactly) boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true. Its a great cheat. (do it on the nieghbour hood screen to pull up need bars in your home).

Also hold in shift and then click on your sims it will come up with a hacking menu thingy. Go to the very end of the options (theres lots of mores). then click on make vampire.

P.S. dont do it in the middle of the day or the sims almost die. It is quite funny but dont try it, juast in case.
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:39 PM
This is a very cool hack that will save alot of time roaming around looking for the count/countess. Maybe you could recolour the potion red to make it look like blood: as in drink the blood of a vampire to become one, like in the Vampire Chronicles/Interview with the vampire etc.
Test Subject
#88 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:24 PM
It's Great!! I Love It, You Should Make A Vampire Shop For It! Than Our Sims Can Buy It In A Store!
Suc6 With Your New Creations!
Test Subject
#89 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 1:45 PM
OKay ! its great . But the sims was ever happy !? Well....
thanks !
Test Subject
#90 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:50 AM
Thanks! I have some problems finding vamps myself and when I do they don't seem to take a liking to my sims even though they have the right turn ons.
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:20 PM
Ahhhh, I use the boolprop. But this looks more cool...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaramelC5
Ahhhh, I use the boolprop. But this looks more cool...

Yeah it IS more cool and more 'in game theme' .. the testingcheats.... boolprop is nice but doesnt lend itself very well to 'sim storytelling'

Glad you all like it though.

--
Calidan
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 7:25 AM
Thank you so much. It's such a hassle to find a Count or Countess, and then WAIT for them to bite you, which seems to take forever in my game. ^__^ This will work quite nicely!
Test Subject
#94 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:08 AM
good stuff i cant wait to give it a shot
Test Subject
#95 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 10:32 AM
Default Whoa...
wow that sounds rele awesome it sucks that i couldnt get it to download so maybe you should put that on thesims2.com becuz that would work wonders for people on that site i love vampires i just cant get to them oh well please put vamprotoxin on thesims2.com we would love it please please please!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:17 AM Last edited by dawnadellen : 25th Jul 2006 at 5:42 AM.
I like this very much. It's very simple, but it definitely gets the job done, considering I can only find the Count or Countess when I don't need to find them.

I was curious, does anyoneknow any hacks that make vampires decay slower during the day?
Test Subject
#97 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 11:28 AM
Thumb's up!
Thank you.

Don't have The Sims 2 right now. Will soon.
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:03 PM
Dear Calidan,

Thank you for this brilliant potion. It is probably one of the best objects I have ever downloaded!!!!!

Yours in Simhood,
Vampire Hunter Amanda

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 12:47 PM
ok my sim drank this now im tired of them being a vampire and they drank the vamprocillian D and it didn't turn them back is there a cure???
Instructor
#100 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:09 PM
AWSOME! You could have used the boolprop cheat, though.....oh well! now I don't have to keep entering it!
Page 4 of 5