Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vamprotoxin-A 'Essence of Vampire'

by Calidan Posted 28th Jan 2006 at 2:06 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 4:03 AM by Calidan : Update

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 11:15 PM
GREAT GALLOPING GIZZARDS, BATMAN!!

This is exactly what I needed! I like to load random houses and cause mischief (like turning the whole town into vampires), and when I'm done, I don't save. Going to a community lot (to turn your sim into a vampire) saves your game, and this is a no-no for me. The blind-date thing with the Gypsy Matchmaker takes too long and I have a short-temper. D:< But this is exactly what I needed for my havoc-runs. Thank you very much for this wonderful hack, Calidan.

Kudos!
Test Subject
#102 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:34 AM
hey do you mind if i mod this to make it do the reverse effect? (undo vampirism)

Those people told me they could fix my head. Now the people living there ran away. So if you see a dancing platapus wearing a tu-tu then please... tell him to come home!
Test Subject
#103 Old 29th May 2010 at 12:18 AM
Just wow.
Quote: Originally posted by Calidan
:wowsers: And here I was thinking I was the only one with sleep pattern problems :D

I do agree also - why on earth would anyone wish to be 'normal' - how tiresome that would be

Glad you like Nyara and thanks

--
Calidan

Haha, i have average
sleeping patterns, i just can't
get to bed at night. So i might
be an Anti Vamp. That never sleeps.

Strictly for Downloading/Commenting!
Creators Unite!
THANKS POST
#104 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 12:31 PM
клас
Scholar
THANKS POST
#105 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:52 PM
I really like to use this potion if i want to have a vampire family right out of CAS!
No more befriending townies - woohoo!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#106 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 8:03 PM
Thank you! I always seem to see the Counts and Countesses when I'm not looking, and never see them when I am. It'll be nice to have my Sims still become vampires through gameplay rather than the boolprop cheat.
Page 5 of 5