Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Items from SAW: Toliet, Sink, and Bathtub

by Mazerwolff Posted 6th Nov 2005 at 6:40 PM

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:36 PM
Scuzalatios. Thank you.

Where did your wall coverings come from?
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 11:54 PM
I'm obsessed with Saw. It's one of the best movies ever made. You truly made my day. THANK YOU!!
Inventor
#28 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:22 AM
I just bought Saw on DVD the other day and was just watching it about an hour ago lol Now I just need to see part 2

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:54 AM
Awesome! Thank you! :D
Instructor
#30 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 1:07 AM
....no way. i was just looking for this yesterday before i made a house that could have used these. i ended up using that bloody wallpaper and floor set and a clean toilet, sink and bathtub. it looked weird, but now im totally switching.. thank you so much..
are you planning on making anything else for a grubby/old house?

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 2:41 AM
Awesomely disguisting! I love it. I just saw Saw II today. It was just as good as the first.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by steamed-pepsi
....no way. i was just looking for this yesterday before i made a house that could have used these. i ended up using that bloody wallpaper and floor set and a clean toilet, sink and bathtub. it looked weird, but now im totally switching.. thank you so much..
are you planning on making anything else for a grubby/old house?

Yup. Check out my wallpaper. Next weekend I will work on a bed and tiled floors.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Some people are just so ungrateful to be alive...but not you...not anymore. GAME OVER!" - Jigsaw[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 4:58 AM
i LOVE saw. i just know theres gonna be a saw 3, watch. just watch..

anyways, nice :D
Field Researcher
#34 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:51 AM
Wow!!! They´re terrific!!! You´ve done a wonderful job!!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:00 AM
Thank you!This is just what I need for my disgusting sims :bandit:

Say what??!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:21 AM
I LOVED Saw 1 and you completely amazed me by rercoloring the objects perfectly like they looked like in the movie. I didn't see SAW 2 yet, but based from the comments of the people in here, I'm definitely seeing it. Saw 1 was completely amazing and it had an unexpected twist at the end! Real good work here! :P

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
#37 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 12:15 PM
wow..I've been waiting for something like this. Its seriously awsome. I was trying to make a saw based movie..but I never got round to it cos I didn't have the right stuff ^^ But, thanks to you, now I have.
Thankies
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:51 PM
I can't wait to see your bed and doors, I bet you'll do an awesome job just looking at these. Thanks for the gruesome bathroom set, I'll be on the look-out when you post your other items. :eye:

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Instructor
#39 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mazerwolff
Yup. Check out my wallpaper. Next weekend I will work on a bed and tiled floors.

I downloaded your wallpaper yesterday.. and both that and the bathroom stuff look amazingly good in game. I can't wait until you do more things.. WEE!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:32 PM
I got this other bloody bathroom tile and i have police tape and once i download this and the police chalk i am gonna make a crime scene
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 9:44 PM
Here is the link for the police chalk. http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=Police

And this is the link for the police/construction/fire tape www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=84339&highlight=Police+Chalk

:flamer: :evil: :busted: :fright:
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 4:23 AM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Scholar
#43 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 7:51 AM
Disgusting, Disturbing, and pretty cool!
#44 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:09 AM
oh man... that's so messed up. D:

That's why you never mentioned my name to them...
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:38 AM
O...my...freakin...god.. that is kool :dyn:

There are no stupid questions....just stupid people.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 12:55 PM
love saw! still searching for the dvd in my country...
Field Researcher
#47 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:13 PM
Wonderful. SawII will give you even more objects to recolour and create... fantastic job! btw... go see sawII.... its fantastic!!

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:28 PM
[COLOR=Indigo]I love ur Saw bathroom. All u need now is some pipes with shackles round them and a few hack saws -mwha ha ha. Hope u make the furnace, pit oos needles, and clear glass box with nice lil armholes :nod: BTW Saw 2 - holy poo is better than the 1st!!!

Fantastic!!!

Lucid[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]I'm a Mummy too 4 small bubbas - boolProp is a nessecity lol - I'm weak and I admit it lmao![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:00 AM
i like the part on saw 1 when he had 2 saw his foot off

astro;zombie;;<3
#50 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:55 AM
hah you make the best stuff!
Page 2 of 4