Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED : Build your own Cage UPDATED

by bootsbrisket Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 11:50 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2005 at 12:17 PM by bootsbrisket

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 126 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Field Researcher
#26 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:31 PM
WOW! I am obsessed with jail, crime etc, this is great! A starter house for my sims!
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:40 PM
Perfect for my serial killer career SIMs.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 1:55 PM
it's great, thanks! *evilgrin*

does this affect homecrafter in any way?
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 2:06 PM
I'm impressed. Very nice work.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 2:14 PM
Great, now I can have holding cells in the basement of my courthouses. Wait, I don't have any courthouses .............yet :smash:

† rsn

rsn
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 8:15 AM
I like it - I like it way mucho. Next try the "Giga Super Hyper Ultra Master Mega Kilo Tera TV". Five floors, eighty grid squares, all sims watching it faint periodically... and that wasn't even sarcasm.
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:40 AM
^
Sorry about that - I thought I was posting in a different topic. The first sentence still applies, though.
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bootsbrisket
If I really wanted to, I could rework the bars so they go along the edge of a tile, make them as tall as a wall, raise the ceiling tiles to match the height of the bars, and recolor a regular door to make it look like shiny metal, so that one could put a one tile width of wall with a door in it that would line up along the sides and top of the bars. But, after I got this far, I had to ask myself what good is a cage that someone can stroll out of whenever they want, anyway? So I left it as is.

You might want to check out Inge's simlogical site. She has a prison controller, in-cell items etc. The prison controller handles getting the prisoner into the cell and locking them in.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 12:11 AM
Hmmm...now Mistress can keep her slave in his cage...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:28 AM
Wow! thats awesome!!!!!! I love it. Cool idea!! :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 12:31 PM
It's a playpen! Really! It's just... upside down and steel prison grey. >D
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 6:50 PM
Default Wow!!!!
thanx so much for all your work............I have downloaded some of your other items and they are great too!! KUDOS!!!!!

to be honest, I like the fact that the 'door' isn't a door........prisons/cages usually have their doors locked anyway............having said that, a usuable door would have its uses...............mebbe a thought for the future??

keep up the good work!!

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 8:55 AM
COOL!Thanks for sharing but.......can anyone make a bed for jail?Like a......(don't know the english word)Well, anyway, something real UNcomfort!

Hi :)
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 9:01 AM
YAY!!! I have been waiting for this for a long time!...just...Just don't ask why!:banghead::agree:
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 8:21 AM
just want to say I have had no problem with the cage.....it is awsome!!!! also, I want to thank pompeii for mentioning the prison items available at Inge's Simlogical Site...........used them in the game with the cage and built a House of Correction in a dark dank basement with a rats maze of corridors...........the warden lives above in a luxury mansion...............it's good to be king! LOL
mentioning rats maze gave me an idea........live rats and mice for the game! possibly a hack to infest your house.....is that possible?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Feb 2005 at 11:12 AM
He He He! :evilnod: Am I gonna have fun with this! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 12:30 AM
hee, hee, hee....I can think of a few things I can do with this.
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 12:37 AM
It is Great! I am trying variations of plants around and on top so it looks like its grown over. I love it, everything works just great, and my sim clapped when she saw it... soo I guess thats two thumbs up
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 12:57 AM
Cool. Thanks
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 1:13 AM
That is too good!! I love it!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:40 PM
Hercome Deathe sends his thanks. We were getting tired of storing townies in the basement. LOL
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Feb 2005 at 4:52 PM
Very interesting
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 10:57 AM
Compliments! That's an innovative idea, looks like from the designers of "persimmon grove" or "bunny wuffle" for SIMS1. Any idea of making a cell-window, with bars too? Thnx n bye4now
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 9:37 AM
THIS is so cool.. gonna test it today!!!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:26 PM
hahaha what will you think up next bootbrisket? it's cool, I think it's great can think of lots of uses for it, now my simmies had better stay on their best behaviour or I'll throw em in the clanger. muwahahaha
Page 2 of 6