Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:17 AM Last edited by fthomas : 2nd May 2010 at 4:26 PM.
Pictures & Poses
This thread is gonna probably be crap buts seeing as this group is sooo inactive I just had to post it.

So, what do you think is the best thing to pose with in pictures?

- I think lolly pops are amazing, especially for scene pictures <3.

- Gothic pictures need a great setting, and lots of dark and black masking tape across the mouth brings a great atmosphere <3.

- Neon bows are also great for any sort of alternative photo. They bring life and vibrancy to any picture <3.

- Last but not least...MIRRORS! They are amazing to take photos with! <3.

xD

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:47 PM
ALWAYS take photos from up, it'll make your eyes look bigger = superhypercuteness^5546, and yeah, you simply look much prettier.

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:09 PM Last edited by fthomas : 2nd May 2010 at 4:26 PM.
^ Yeah same here, big eyes are cute (:

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 12:19 AM
I like mirror pics too, you can tell what the shot will turn out looking like. Also, teddy bears and stuffed animals are classic to pose with. Me? I like to pose with Pepsi cans, because I FREAKING LOVES ME SOME PEPSI COLA.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 9:09 AM Last edited by fthomas : 2nd May 2010 at 4:27 PM.
OMGGG.
PEPSI IS EPIC <3 (:

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 10:57 PM
I'm sad because I have no money to buy Pepsi anymore Stupid economy... stupid poor-ness... Stupid no Pepsi...

Looking sad is very good for photos, though, I've noticed. If you think of not having Pepsi (Or The Rev dying) it's easy to look sad, which makes photos look dramatic! Also if you look up and to the side in photos it makes your eyelashes look longer and your eyes look bigger!

[img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/l_de7e6a17583843fbb783be46c8808420.jpg[\img]

(Not an example, will upload looking to the side pics doon. This is my Face Book icon - I look stupid though... lol)

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:59 PM Last edited by fthomas : 2nd May 2010 at 4:46 PM.
No Pepsi? Omg that must suck :[.
You look stunning in that picture, not at all stupid!

Here are a few pictures of some of my sims, including two mirror reflection pictures, cause I love them ....
Screenshots

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 7:25 PM Last edited by fthomas : 2nd May 2010 at 4:47 PM.
ooh yeah.
fanta is evil.
pepsi is the greatest.

:D

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:49 PM
DUDES. fanta exotic is what i live for.

i haven't taken any photos at all for quite some time, but here are the latest ego-pics i acctually like. ^_^

(ohyeah. i iz vegetarus.)
(ohyeah. i cut bangs a while ago. if you're bored two thirty am, grab a pair of scissors!)

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:11 PM
Nice pics unlaced ; my favourite one is the close up with the red hair (2nd down) it makes your eyes look amazing,

Oh yeahh - i'm loving the hair! :lovestruc x

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 7:30 PM
Guuys: Bubblegum is cute to pose with, just found that one out x

Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 4:03 PM
Teddy bears are cute to pose with,specially with Emo girls with pink hair and lolita fashion

Click here to get the best free,cute,gothic,alternative stuff for your sims!Even full sims!