Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 11:43 AM
Default Annoying School cheer
Hello!

Just wanted to ask, is there a way to stop this annoying school cheering? My sims are doing it 24/7

Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 1:32 PM
This annoyed me too, so I made a quick little mod to stop them doing it on their own.
Its attached to this post, enjoy
Attached files:
File Type: rar  NoAutoPracticeSchoolCheer.rar (1.5 KB, 244 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#3 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KajaB
This annoyed me too, so I made a quick little mod to stop them doing it on their own.
Its attached to this post, enjoy

Does this go in the Packages folder, or the Overrides folder?

goderguy
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 7:43 AM
Packages. It's a tuning mod. Putting it in overrides should also work. You should assume it goes in packages unless stated otherwise.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 11:00 AM
If you want to keep the school cheer when your sims go to university, there's a mod here together with other mods that disable university interactions either completely or outside of the college world.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff