Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 12:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default In search of Garden of Shadows MsSpookyness69 house pictures
This is an odd help question, I'm aware... I no longer have my Sims 2 discs to install MySpookyness69's 'The Belle of New Orleans once tried to teach me to tango' house from Garden of Shadows. I'm trying to recreate it in The Sims 4 as it was a favorite of mine in Sims 2. The site and download still exist (http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...r2&topic=6884.0) but the photobucket has ruined the images of the house and my memory isn't as good as it was. I'm hoping I wasn't the only fan of this build and that someone could help with pictures of the house?

If this is outside the realm of this board, my apologies, I wasn't quite sure where to go with this question... (I also have a similar request for one of Curio's houses, if anyone wants to help with that-- I can't even link to it as I don't think it exists still, but it was an artist's apartment, second floor, green kitchen, and a small enclosed patio accessed through arches with artist's supplies)

Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 2:53 AM
I really like this build myself, so here you go!
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
I really like this build myself, so here you go!

Ah, thank you, these are much better quality than what I could find. Do you happen to have any pictures of it furnished?
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by redleigh86
Ah, thank you, these are much better quality than what I could find. Do you happen to have any pictures of it furnished?

Yep, got them right here. (If you're on Chrome, you can use this extension to get rid of the blur/watermarking on Photobucket's photos.)
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
Yep, got them right here. (If you're on Chrome, you can use this extension to get rid of the blur/watermarking on Photobucket's photos.)

Oh my god, you're amazing! I had no idea an extension like that existed, it definitely solves my problem!

Thank you so much :D
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 7:51 AM
Happy to help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 2:27 AM
It's been a very long time but I just wanted to share that I finally finished this recreation, thanks in large part to the help of Amalia81. It's now posted on the Sims 4 gallery under the title 'The Belle of New Orleans' with hashtags giving props to MsSpookyness69 and GardenofShadows.

Thanks again for the help!