Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 17th Apr 2020 at 1:04 AM
I have both Insim's Wardrobe Adjuster and Pescado's Clothing Tool and prefer Wardrobe Adjuster. They look just alike but have different menu options. I found the automatic change appearance on the clothing tool an annoyance since I rarely want to change hairstyle and makeup as often as clothing. I have the mod object in every household and usually place it on top of a dresser with move objects. Then every time a sim age transitions I click on buy clothes and choose an appropriate new everyday outfit, than click plan outfit, and then change to everyday.
Sim Blender allows you to change a sims outfit also but does not allow you to buy or plan, only to change from everyday to pjs or gym, etc. But that is the one I prefer for changing appearance.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2020 at 1:07 AM
I just wanted to provide an update on this. After pulling my hair out trying to find duplicitous files, I installed the Insiminator and now can change the AF everyday outfits using it!! Woohoo! Now I don't have to delete anything. Back to downloading CC. LOL I really appreciate everyone's input on this. Thanks so much!
Page 2 of 2