Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 9:44 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 13th Jun 2020 at 1:00 AM.
Default The Bed Frame from Michelle's Ikea Toddler Beds flashes blue.
I'm not sure if i'm missing some required files but the bed frames from Michelle's Ikea Toddler beds from here http://modthesims.info/d/464847 flashes blue for me. The rest of the bed such as the pillows.mattress and covers show up fine however. I apologize if I had post on the wrong section. I'm not sure where to post this.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 10:48 PM
I'm guessing you need the IKEA stuff pack.

Rebecah even says so:
Quote:
You will need Ikea and as these 2 beds are slaved to the originals, any recolours you have of those will show up for these toddler beds.

If you do have IKEA and they still don't show properly, just be aware that if you have any CEP-extras or anything of the sort that modify the original beds, those could be interfering with the toddler beds (never know these days - there's a lot of mods and fixes going around).
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I'm guessing you need the IKEA stuff pack.

Yep. And we don't know if OP has it or not as there are NO Sims 2 games on their profile.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 12:59 AM
Thank you both very much. I guess that the IKEA Stuff Pack didn't install completely but I reinstalled it and that fixed the problem.