Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 4:11 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 1st Jul 2020 at 1:21 AM.
Default Half Circle Side Table (fixed)
Something like this but as a side table with a properly working slot. This old (dining) table places objects on the edge half falling off.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2020 at 11:22 PM
Thankyou @HugeLunatic I found it in a Black pearl Sims archive. Can I upload it to this thread?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 2:25 AM
I feel like it's missing a couple of legs. I was looking for something similar actually.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 5:18 AM
I like the two legs. I guess the idea is to pretend it's secured to the wall?

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 5:53 PM
buggybooz' Kia set has one too if you don't have it already: http://buggybooz.blogspot.com/2012/03/kia.html
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 7:29 PM
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 8:12 PM
@joandsarah77 I had to lol guess what? I have a small table just like that in my living room in my real home and with the exact same color. Dark wood.
I would like my Sims to have one as well, if you get the link please leave.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
@joandsarah77, sure pop a link here. I feel as though I saw something like this from Aussie Topenders (sp?).

The picture seems to indicate it came from GOS originally and was recoloured as part of a set called ungrung pt 1 on BPS by someone called loverat.

https://simfileshare.net/download/1899869/

I managed to find the archive by searching for loverat. . https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fqi8imcw...cKvv_Q7nTa?dl=0

@Simonut I was thinking of recolouring it once it is fixed. It's kind of useless as a side table as it is now. Uploaded a picture.

@Monsieur_Oshima thank you, that is very nice and I will grab it too, that one is more like a sideboard.

Anyone else wanting Buggy's set there and not sure how to make the 'dead link' work, simply remove the 'www' and replace that with 'app'.
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#10 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 12:37 AM
I still use some of Loverat's small hoods.
Aviolina seems to be the creator; the table probably comes from one of their Silent Hill sets, if anyone wants to search out the original post.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Meet Me In My Next Life
#12 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Jun 2020 at 9:24 PM.
@HugeLunatic As always thank you for your help.

@ joandsarah77 thanks for bringing attention to that table. I look at the one in my home again the only different is at the bottom is a slim wooden piece attach going across from leg to leg but more center.
All the wooden is mahogany color I have a family picture on it. Now my Sims can have one.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 11:14 PM
Thanks so much @HugeLunatic

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 9:08 PM
@joandsarah77 Hello again if you decide to do recolors of this table in wood can you maybe consider sharing or up loading ? Maybe

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
@joandsarah77 Hello again if you decide to do recolors of this table in wood can you maybe consider sharing or up loading ? Maybe

Yes, that's why I mentioned it.

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Yes, that's why I mentioned it.

Thank you, thank you much, I look forward for your recolors.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Thank you, thank you much, I look forward for your recolors.

Uplaoded them to my Tumblr @Simonut plus the mesh fixed by HL and rectorgized by me to side tables.
https://joplayingthesims.tumblr.com...table-recolours

~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 4th Jul 2020 at 7:55 PM
@joandsaran77 thanks so much for the great new colors, this will be well use in my game.