Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:25 PM
Default Adding or simulating clubs and community events ?
Helloooo, beautiful people !

Well I was just curious if some other TS3 players were like me and longing for more community/town social events. I quite like that in Sunset Valley, we have some play chess tournament, sports tournament, park barbecue and so on, with my Sims gathering without me to command it, and sharing more cultural moments (because it could depend of the neighbourhood, too, if we could choose some parts of it); I played just a little bit of TS4 and the clubs, the option for creating our own festival events through the year, seemed to add a lot of interesting social options, thus sim customization and story potential. I am looking for a mod, or some ways to turn things that could emulate clubs and events in the town, other than seasons festivals.

I downloaded Zerbu's lot events mod, but the very object that allows to program an event, in buydebug, doesn't show up (even with Generations on). ( https://zerbu.blogspot.com/2014/01/...version-v2.html )
Also I have yet to try a mix of Nraas castes, inventory filters from Master Controller and GoHere that would be a very nice add of gameplay and fun ! Thanks very much to the modders and Sandy from Around the Sims for creating/letting me know about this possibility ! ( https://aroundthesims3.com/infos/ti...oryfilters.html )

So I suppose I'll try to emulate some clubs and secret societies with castes and secret rooms, and some town events and club gathering by "inviting" Sims, with different flavours for each of my neighbourhood.

Does anyone know about a mod which would deepend this type of gameplay, or does anyone else try to create city rules, sub-societies and community events in TS3 with what tools we currently have ?
Thank a lot for sharing