Replies: 2280 (Who?), Viewed: 265911 times.
Page 92 of 92
Test Subject
#2276 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 5:48 PM
If you want a trip down memory lane, back to the days of the Exchange, I present:
https://clockwatching.net/~jack/s2/reader/
Contains classics like Belovedwagon's Du Jour Legacy, The Squeaky Clean Legacy, and RealPollyMogs' building tutorials.
So. Much. Nostalgia!
Top Secret Researcher
#2277 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 6:40 PM
Don't forget Apocalypso A-Go-Go and The Ugothlacy by ephemeraltoast! I loved those. I remember Candi020765's Uglacy taking a while to get going, but being really worth it in the end. And Orikes360's The Psuedo Legacy, Netsfn1427's The Ten Caesars, and Omgrobinnn's It's a legacy, Darling! were favs too. Some of them were unfinished, but still great reads. I used to read them way back in the day when I was in college. :D

Oh, and Jo's The Mobacy is on there, too! Another good read.

It's a shame that more non-challenge stories didn't get saved there, too. There were some good ones.

ETA: Oh, yeah, I never finished the Fitzhugh Legacy! Well, I know what I'm doing today instead of my To Do List.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | Kelyns on other forums
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2278 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 11:52 PM
Shhh don't bring up that. *blushes beat red at her cringeworthy old story*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#2279 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 4:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Shhh don't bring up that. *blushes beat red at her cringeworthy old story*

But Jo! I love that story!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2280 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 5:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbee
But Jo! I love that story!

*I have no idea how to get this gif to upload properly*
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#2281 Old 28th Jul 2020 at 10:59 PM
I've been looking at pictures/animations taken in TS2 with reshade, especially herbalwhite's on tumblr, and it's jaw-dropping: https://herbalwhite.tumblr.com/post...-2-did-a-lot-of

This community will never cease to amaze me
Page 92 of 92