Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#301 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lostinshalott
that is the creepiest thing I have ever seen...

I call it ET...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#302 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:45 AM
My Joey talked with Malcom Landgraab, then I bought the steel-bladder-reward and then suddenly Joey went to the bathroom because he had to womit. :D
Sim Princess in Pink
#303 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:42 PM
Well I am sure people have already said this, but one of my sims jumped into the pool fully clothed which I thought was rather amusing!

Oh and Bella's father Simis flirted (on his own accord when left on free will) with a eldery lady sim who visited the house . This caused a huge family feud and eventually a breakup between Bella's parents (the mother heard about it from Bella as she was at work at the time).

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Mad Poster
#304 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LouBarratt88
Well I am sure people have already said this, but one of my sims jumped into the pool fully clothed which I thought was rather amusing!

Oh and Bella's father Simis flirted (on his own accord when left on free will) with a eldery lady sim who visited the house . This caused a huge family feud and eventually a breakup between Bella's parents (the mother heard about it from Bella as she was at work at the time).

Yeah, insane sims do that. =P
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:32 AM
Although not the funniest, but maybe the cruelest thing I've done to my sims so far...

I started with my own Sim (His name is Man Made), moved him into a 1Bed & Bath, turned on the story progression, turned off the aging - I don't like seeing my Sims die after all the time and effort I put into them. So far, his entire story happens along approx 1 week, maybe 2 weeks in REAL TIME. I'm working nights, so on my nights off, I tend to spend about 10 hours a night playing this. Enjoying it quite a lot.

After a lot of time advancing my police career, then athletics career, then military career, I'm now living at level 10 of the science career and LOVING the fact that I can make an extra permanant $40/hr every day by doing my own science experiements. I Met up with this chick, Bella (I think her name is), and tried my damnest to get them to fall in love to WOOHOO, but never worked. Just meant to be friends it seemed (Later I found out that Bella was a young-adult which is WHY Mr Made wasn't wasn't getting lucky). Either way, she was moved in, and I figured a second income was OK. Concentrated on getting them both established in a couple of careers, and eventually moved the two into a bit bigger lot and built my own house. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, huge kitchen and living room, and an extra room for the exercise equipment since Bella always seems to need to be on it after a couple of days no matter how little she eats.

Move on a few sim-weeks, and I happened to be out selling groceries, when I saw a hot blonde, Julia, show up out of no-where. Had my Sim start a convo with her, we became friends, we went steady, I THEN invited her over to the house - Notice the order - we WOOHOO'd like 3 times in one night, proposed to have her move in, and she accepted. All that in one sim day, which I find funny as is.

... except I didn't know she had a kid when she moved in. ... Ok.. The house wasn't built for this, so, a few thousand simoleans later, built up a new extension to the house, toy room, bedroom, extra bathroom, etc, etc. I ALWAYS play on single level floors, as I've always found it cumbersome tracking anything down on two levels.

So for about 4 or 5 sim-days, I start to get sick of having to watch the kid NOT do his homework, and make sure he's not out across town (On his own accord at that) staying out late and being miserable in school, not to mention that with aging turned off, he wasn't going to get anywhere age wise, so I decide I want him to move out. ... hmm.. No option for him to do that on his own. .. what to do... what to ...hmmmm.. Bella. Can't get into her pants, so, hell, I'll kick her out and she can take the kid!

Got Bella to use the notebook, clicked MOVE OUT, clicked "Kick Out" and poof. Kid no more, and I got a hawt-blonde living in the house. After I kicked out the two, I went into Julias relationship window, and found out that I DID indeed kick out her SON. I felt bad for a whole 3 sim-minutes, but, the kid was just holding me back! Thank god there is no alimony payments in this game. {chuckle}

Edit: Forgot to mention the other thing. After a few weeks, Julia was throwing a party, and Bella was invited, although I don't recall if Bella came with a friend, or, if I inadvertently selected her. Either way, Julia and Bella were hitting it off as old friends. I found out that Bella DID have a partner, so, just to screw up her parnters life, because I'm that socially misaligned it seems, I have Julia ask if Bella wants to move in. Bella accepts. So now Bellas partner has Julias kid!
Test Subject
#306 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:29 AM
The sim I made was getting married to the Altos' daughter, I set up a wedding party and everything. Everyone came, including her parents.

She arrived, then walked up to the door, then turned back around and went into a taxi and left. The wedding party was still going on, so I had my sim call her and invite her over, she came back came near the door, then went back into a taxi and left AGAIN.

I had my sim try calling her again, but the pop-up came up saying she was busy. I had to let the wedding party finish and the message came up saying the guests were disappointed, because a wedding did not happen.
Field Researcher
#307 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pontiac76
blablabla

If you're talking about Bella Bachelor, that's Bella Goth. How can you not marry her to Mortimer! You monster!

Nah, just kidding. Poor kid, though xD

ingeborgsk
Instructor
#308 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:44 AM
Screenshots of two unusual graphic issues that happened in my sim house.

1. Dad, Michael Bachelor was picking up his daughter, Naomi, after finally teaching her to walk.

2. Nichole playing with her rabbit

[IMG]screenshot-4[/IMG] [IMG]screenshot-5[/IMG]
Mad Poster
#309 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 12:57 AM
It seems a lot of TS3 sims have telekinesis...
Test Subject
#310 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:09 AM
I was frusterated with my family who had aged when I went to play a different sim so I wanted to try the 'killing them off' method that all my friends had told me about. Well this time around my sims were able to get out of the pool. Fair enough, this makes sense in the new game and so I just built a wall aroun the pool. I had the moveobjects on cheat going so I could move a sim who was asleep into the pool by just moving the whole bed. What happened next made me giggle and take pictures.

Whenever a family member got exhausted from being stuck in the box with no windows, no doors, and a pool inside, they just swam to the bottom of the pool and slept in the bed. Apparently, a sim can't drowned if they're asleep!
Instructor
#311 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:56 PM
Until now, I had no idea how realistic the game could be. Right after woohoo, my Don got a wish to "Mop Up Puddle"
Test Subject
#312 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 3:17 PM
I don't know if this has been posted here yet, I did not read all off the thread. One of my sloppy sims caught and ate a fly.
Scholar
#313 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:23 PM
One of my sims has a stalker of sorts. She went to meet her neighbors and this guy with a green mohawk who lived there was staring at her and she got this disgusted moodlet, so I sent her home. The green mohawk guy keeps showing up at her house everyday and keeps flirting with her. It's kind of funny.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Lab Assistant
#314 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:18 AM
Default funeh
Quote: Originally posted by maven2379
LOL like this ....

creepy, but it's a glitch and nothing to do with your CAS slider hack.

hahaha YEP exactly like that! rotfl..good i'm not the only one..i didnt think it was thre slider hack thing but since i downlaoded it shortly after geitng m game didnt get a chance to leanr all teh bugs..glad its a game bug and not anything i did woot..but i thot it was creepy and funny thanks for the pic..i know i am not alone heheh
Scholar
#315 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:25 AM
A couple of things amused me recently, surrounding the Field-Jones clan.

Jenna was off at the park while I was controlling her then boyfriend...Barnaby Beckman, I believe. The boyfriend invited over her twin sister, Lucie. A few minutes into watching Barnabyand Lucie in the active house - up on the screen flashed: "Lucie would like to speak to Jenna. Would Jenna like to take the call?"

At that point I was still watching Lucie - Beckman was flirting with her, and she definitely wasn't on the phone. LoL.

With the same household, a smaller thing that amused me. Jenna recieved a call on her cell. While naked in the shower!
Lab Assistant
#316 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:38 AM
Just happened to be looking around when I saw this nekkid toddler.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#317 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:58 AM
Nothing quite as funny as some of these posts, but I did have to chuckle when I saw 5 HUGE deathfish sticking out of my little omniplant.
Test Subject
#318 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM
My sim was a policeman and first I didn't understand how to write a report. Finally I realized that I have to question someone. So I went to the park and tried to question a woman, but she didn't like it and left. Then my sim found a nice looking old lady and spent some time getting to know her before questioning her. After some chatting my sim started to question the lady. It worked and they started talking about something. But before they finished the questioning session the lady died. And my sim wasn't obviously able to write that report. Argh..
Lab Assistant
#319 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:44 PM
I was busy getting Man to work on the huge garden. Went to look for the wife, and saw her in the shower.......

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/7a9ddbb31a10edc4f5

Works in IE, not in FireFox on my machine for some reason.

I just love how she giggles then runs outta the room.
Test Subject
#320 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:18 PM

was over at the lin's house (next door to me) mucking about on her laptop when this glitch arose. done some modding with some custom adding a few days ago and i got this massive glitch.
Scholar
#321 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:29 PM
My Sim was at the park, talking to Bella's mother. The next moment he was laying on the ground and sleeping - not because he was tired, he was bored!
Scholar
#322 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by buba3d

was over at the lin's house (next door to me) mucking about on her laptop when this glitch arose. done some modding with some custom adding a few days ago and i got this massive glitch.

Rrrrriiiiight.... ...my husband's sim wants to know where your sim got his p0rn.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#323 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:03 PM
My male sim almost died, but he had a deathflower in his inventory and the grim reaper was so grateful he washed all the dirty dishes in the house before he left :D
Test Subject
#324 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stygia2002
Rrrrriiiiight.... ...my husband's sim wants to know where your sim got his p0rn.

www.jackmysimsoff.com
Test Subject
#325 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 5:37 PM
I was playing a family last night and decided to kill off most of the family because I was bored. (I do that a lot actually. I've always had an addiction to killing sims.) Well, I started a fire in the kitchen and drowned the two children in the pool. After Grimmie came to take the two children, I got this message. Grimmie did come back to take the teenager and his mom, but it took two more fires before they were both dead. I was laughing for like, 10 minutes after this though. It has inspired me to kill more sims. ^-^
Page 13 of 16