Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [solved] desiderata valley children with lifetime wants
hi! i've been trying to fix this for a while by myself, googling it. all of my children in desiderata valley have a ltw
i've tried taking my mods/cc out and using SimPE to remove the ltw's, which hasn't worked. i'm sure this is corruption, but i'd love to know if i can fix it somehow.
i just today installed meetme2theriver's clean desiderata valley, riverblossom hills, and belladonna cove as shopping district subhoods and added them to my uberhood (i think that's the right term). i haven't tested riverblossom hills or belladonna cove yet, but i've got a test 'hood and it's working fine, children don't have ltw's.
does anyone have a suggestion of what i can do? thank you so much.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:35 PM
This is normal for Desiderata Valley children: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Pauline_Aspir

"Unusually for a toddler, she already has her lifetime want determined, despite not having chosen a defined Aspiration. Pauline shares this oddity with Sally Riley, Xander Roth and Daniel Bell."

"Unusually for a child, she already has a lifetime want. However, when she grows up and chooses an aspiration, her lifetime want will change. This is also true of Xander Roth, Daniel Bell, and Pauline Aspir. If the player gives her the Knowledge aspiration, there is a chance that her lifetime want will not change."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
This is normal for Desiderata Valley children: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Pauline_Aspir

"Unusually for a toddler, she already has her lifetime want determined, despite not having chosen a defined Aspiration. Pauline shares this oddity with Sally Riley, Xander Roth and Daniel Bell."

"Unusually for a child, she already has a lifetime want. However, when she grows up and chooses an aspiration, her lifetime want will change. This is also true of Xander Roth, Daniel Bell, and Pauline Aspir. If the player gives her the Knowledge aspiration, there is a chance that her lifetime want will not change."

that's perfect!! thank you so so much for your quick reply, i got so scared heh. i really appreciate this <3