Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 10:34 PM
The Wolf-iify Challenge ( The Sims 4 Wolfyycat Legacy Challenge )
Hey guys! It's Wolf-iify! I'll be making a challenge called, The Wolf-iify Challenge! Here's your backstory! You are a 19 year old, female, young adult, and you live in Crescent Creek, where the moon is always crescent, and shines on the creek. You are finally old enough to move out and attend a private university for girls, Moonlight Private University! You are hyped! Then, the day came. You are going to attend M.P.U! You got to do everything there! But one day, the school had a horrible incident. The cafeteria kitchen was burning! The lunch ladies managed to put it out, but the fire was so strong, that it burnt everything! The school had to pay $10,000 for the accident as well! The school later decided to do the school like what the wolves and big cats did, find a girl worthy enough to make Moonlight Private University, into a mansion! With expensive luxury furniture for all of the rooms, fine dining, and beautiful rooms, you're going to become a Wolfyycat. Every employee in the school can retire, so you, and your 3 BFFs, are going to go, Wolfyycat style. Now here are the rules.
1) Make 4 Sims. You can choose the traits and lifetime wishes, but it better be good!
2) Money cheats are allowed, so don't worry if you don't have enough money to build the mansion. Money cheats are allowed!
3) Have home jobs, like collecting, painting, etc.
4) You can do Woo-Hoos, Trying for a Baby, and more if you make or socialize and invite a male Sim. You need to choose you or 1 of your 3 BFFs to have kids. :lovestruc
5) You can renovate the mansion when you feel the mansion needs renovating.
6) If a male Sim in your mansion is not part of your household, add him to the household, since you can't ask Sims into your household in The Sims 4.
7) You have to be immortal in order to complete the challenge, so plant a Cowplant and drink its milk to stay a young adult. You can do that on your BFFs and the male Sim.
8) You or your BFFs must have a double bed if you're the one having kids. That incase is in order to Woo-Hoo and Try for a Baby.
9) You or your BFF's bedroom must have a big bathroom with a kitchen, dining room, and a living room in order to become the Living in Luxury room. The best room of all.
10) The Golden Rule: Have fun!
If something goes wrong, don't hesitate and just reply to me!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 8:13 PM
Ok, I made all of them!
Me: Wolf-iify Wolfyycatt
BFF 1: Destiny Wolf
BFF 2: Jem Jewels
BFF 3: Dawn Moonlight
I used a money cheat so I would have $10,000 simoleans so I can make and renovate the mansion, and ended up with around $1,000 simoleans. I made a male Sim named Woof-iify Wolfyycatt. Get it? Never mind, I'm currently trying to make me and him socialize and become a married, cute couple. I did get them to the girlfriend-boyfriend stage now, so they're still socializing, and I made Woof-iify propose to Wolf-iify! Once again, a money cheat has been used to make a wedding successful. ^o^ Yes!!! Finally! Trying for a baby! Wolf-iify just had a girl and I named her wolfycatt. I'll do another page after something happens next time!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:32 PM
Update: Goals
You win if: You reach 5 generations, or if your kids reach adulthood, one of them must be a female, in order to complete the legacy.
You lose if: One Sim from your household dies for a certain reason. Like for example, death by old age or something! So that's why I included Cowplant milk to the legacy.
+100 for making the mansion look like a luxurious one.
-100 for making the mansion look like a haunted one.
+200 for successful birth.
-200 for unsuccessful birth.
+300 for twins and different genders.
-300 for twins and same gender.
+400 for triplets and same gender.
-400 for triplets and different genders.
+500 for no deaths in first generation.
-500 for deaths in first generation.
+600 for no deaths in second generation.
-600 for deaths in second generation.
+700 for no deaths in third generation.
-700 for deaths in third generation.
+800 for no deaths in fourth generation.
-800 for deaths in fourth generation.
+900 for no deaths in fifth generation.
-900 for deaths in fifth generation.
+1,000 for having fun!
-1,000 for not having fun!
The updates!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 12:48 AM
how do you have an unsuccesful birth?
Quote: Originally posted by Wolf-iify
Update: Goals
You win if: You reach 5 generations, or if your kids reach adulthood, one of them must be a female, in order to complete the legacy.
You lose if: One Sim from your household dies for a certain reason. Like for example, death by old age or something! So that's why I included Cowplant milk to the legacy.
+100 for making the mansion look like a luxurious one.
-100 for making the mansion look like a haunted one.
+200 for successful birth.
-200 for unsuccessful birth.
+300 for twins and different genders.
-300 for twins and same gender.
+400 for triplets and same gender.
-400 for triplets and different genders.
+500 for no deaths in first generation.
-500 for deaths in first generation.
+600 for no deaths in second generation.
-600 for deaths in second generation.
+700 for no deaths in third generation.
-700 for deaths in third generation.
+800 for no deaths in fourth generation.
-800 for deaths in fourth generation.
+900 for no deaths in fifth generation.
-900 for deaths in fifth generation.
+1,000 for having fun!
-1,000 for not having fun!
The updates!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silentsilenceyoutube

Unsuccessful births are when you are somewhere and your Sim is in labor and needs to go home or the hospital in time. It reminds you I think. I think you can give birth at somebody's house if they have a bassinet or whatever it's called in their house. Or there is problems that needs to be fixed and your Sim is in labor and cannot do it until they have the baby. That also counts as an unsuccessful birth. Also everybody needs to gather around and freak out about the baby coming, so if the husband or one of your BFFs aren't there, also counts as an unsuccessful birth. Some advice!