Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber & Mrs Lovett The Pie Maker

by HIM666 Posted 14th Jan 2009 at 6:34 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM by HIM666

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:45 PM
Wow thanks for great sims!
Alchemist
#3 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:15 PM
They look -amazing- without that crappy photoskinned look that's so popular these days, your hard work has definitely paid off!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:23 PM
OMG!!! They look AMAZING!!! I love you forever, lol!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:55 PM
Wow, These are fantastic! They look so real! I love Sweeney Todd! Thanks so much!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:56 PM
Awesome! I loved the movie and I love Johnny Depp! Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 8:42 PM
wooooooooooow they are fantastic !!!!!!!! just awesome work ! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 10:42 PM
hmm for some reason the sweeney todd sim isn't unpacking, the lovett one was fine but I keep getting: This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I have all the sims 2 expansion packs and I have 4 of the stuff packs, so I don't know why it's not working... hmm... anyone have any advice? I don't want to miss out on the awesome sweeney todd sim!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 10:59 PM
Amazing - absoloutly amazing -

Life is a curious game..
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 11:45 PM
oh wow, this is awesome! big fan & great screen shots!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss_Mad_Hatter87
hmm for some reason the sweeney todd sim isn't unpacking, the lovett one was fine but I keep getting: This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I have all the sims 2 expansion packs and I have 4 of the stuff packs, so I don't know why it's not working... hmm... anyone have any advice? I don't want to miss out on the awesome sweeney todd sim!

Try using the Clean Installer

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#12 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss_Mad_Hatter87

All of that is covered in the Installation Instructions tab at the top of each page. Just one click away.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 12:58 AM
Thank you all very much for your comments, I am so happy that you like them ;-) Anyone having problems Clean Installer does the job ;-) Thank you musiquefille & Canoodle for informing them as well :-) Also Thank you for choosing them as a picked download! Enjoy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
They look -amazing- without that crappy photoskinned look that's so popular these days, your hard work has definitely paid off!

Thanks Ghanima, I thought I may have gone over the top as I did use photoskinning but I shaped their faces before applying the photo textures. So to hear your comment has made me happy ;-) *hugs*
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:52 AM
I love helena bonham carter :D
Scholar
#16 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 3:48 AM
Looks wonderful. You are very talented!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 4:17 AM
woow ! that is absolutely awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 4:31 AM
I was hoping so very much someone would make good Sweeney and Lovett sims! Thank you thank you thank you!!! These are absolutely beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:18 AM
Wow! Amazing job!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:53 AM
GORGEOUS!!!! I saw the movie, they're wounderfull. Thanks a lot.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 4:46 PM
I love Johnny
I love Helena
I love Tim
I love the movie; best one ever.
and I love those simmies! They look great! Thanks!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Alchemist
#22 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
Thanks Ghanima, I thought I may have gone over the top as I did use photoskinning but I shaped their faces before applying the photo textures. So to hear your comment has made me happy ;-) *hugs*

Well, it's very subtle and nice, and they still look like sims as they should be instead of magazine cutouts

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 6:47 PM
Wow this is amazing!!! You wouldn't possibly be able to make me a Meat Pie like Mrs Lovett does, would you? I've tried to learn how to but I can't seem to get to grips with it! I just want Mrs Lovett to be able to make small pies in her shop
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 8:16 AM
Nyaaaa!! Great Sweeney ^___^
Forum Resident
#25 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:50 AM
omg, these look perfect! i love both johnny depp and helena bonham carter!
thank you for your great work
Page 1 of 4