Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber & Mrs Lovett The Pie Maker

by HIM666 Posted 14th Jan 2009 at 6:34 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM by HIM666

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:08 PM
you have to use sims2pack Clean Installer please see install instructions ;-)
Test Subject
#52 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 5:20 AM
These are just plain beautiful! Thank you for your great work!
Test Subject
#53 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 2:32 PM
They are amazing!!! Thanks!
Where is the razor from Sweeney is holding in his hand?
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:28 PM
I liked that movie... That was great... When it was the last part, He killed Mrs. Lovett then the child got his blade then Suddenl, the child Killed him...

Renzo Fuentes...
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:29 PM
By the way, THEY LOOKED THE SAME!

Renzo Fuentes...
Test Subject
#56 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 5:39 PM
make toby!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd May 2009 at 10:16 AM
These are FABULOUS!
I'm definitely using them in my new sims 2 sweeney todd movie!
Although, that Peggy hair is unavailable now, which really sucks
Test Subject
#58 Old 26th May 2009 at 12:00 AM
Where did you get that items in the background?
Instructor
#59 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:40 PM
they turned out great! thanks.
Test Subject
#60 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:20 AM
Help?

Whenever I try to install the Sweeney Todd sim it tells me that it needs an expansion pack which is not installed. The Mrs. Lovett works though. Can anyone help me? Much appreciation.
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:50 AM
Default i'm getting this problem too
Quote: Originally posted by Miss_Mad_Hatter87
hmm for some reason the sweeney todd sim isn't unpacking, the lovett one was fine but I keep getting: This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I have all the sims 2 expansion packs and I have 4 of the stuff packs, so I don't know why it's not working... hmm... anyone have any advice? I don't want to miss out on the awesome sweeney todd sim!

Does anyone know how to resolve it? I mean I don't exactly have all the expansions, but this one and the Sweeney Todd download alone say none are needed...
Sweeney really does look awesome, and it's the best i've seen on site so i'd be very happy to download him
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:49 PM
Great work! Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 11:01 PM
Thank you all ;-) You can use them in any expansion pack but you must install them with sims2pack Clean Installer ~ http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 8:30 AM
Beautiful! I love Helena Boham Carter, and Depp! But make lucy :3 pleaseeee.
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:24 AM
HIM666, can you please read your PM. I need your permission.
Test Subject
#66 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 10:49 PM
thanks this is so good u have Helena Bonham cater just brillent and sweeney todd is good but u need the hair
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsShine
I love Johnny
I love Helena
I love Tim
I love the movie; best one ever.
and I love those simmies! They look great! Thanks!

i love them all to
and i cant wait till tim burtons alice in wonderland
comes out if u like him u like it
helena,johnny and alan rickman will be in it
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 8:16 PM
Thanks ;]
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 3:36 AM
This is one of my all-time favorite movies, I love these so much! Any chance of making Anthony and Johanna?
Test Subject
#70 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 5:20 AM
I love this! I used it on another computer and it worked fine. However, on a different computer (this one, my lap top) it said I didn't have the expansion pack needed to install Sweeney todd. Mrs. Lovett worked fine. Help!!! what do I do??
Test Subject
#71 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:14 AM
Really nice! I like them and use them often.. one thing though. The toddlers that Sweeney fathers always have a severely deformed face.. after that age, they're fine but I was wondering if I did something wrong in downloading etc? It looks as if the jaw is being pulled up over the face and is sticking up like rabbit ears! This also happens with the Johnny Depp sim.
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 5:04 AM
these are great! sweeney looks so cool and mrs lovett's dress is perfect!
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 5:11 AM
this is a bit off the subjects but am i rite in assuming that the name him666, refers to the love metal band fronted by ville valo? if so then cool and they r the best band evr!
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:43 AM
i cant find the mesh for mrs l's hair. Im a huge fan of the movie and refuse to miss out on these awsm sims! can anyone help me?
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deppfan96
i cant find the mesh for mrs l's hair. Im a huge fan of the movie and refuse to miss out on these awsm sims! can anyone help me?

Quote:
This download requires a mesh to work properly. Please check the Overview tab for any descriptions of meshes needed. The mesh is available here: # peggyzone.com/html/EN/Item20401__0009.html (non-MTS2 link) Note: MTS2 cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available

I tried to find that 20401 item on the peggyzone site, and even their numbering seems different, now?

A little help, please?

Thanks

... Jim ...

paysites.mustbedestroyed
Tired of getting ripped off by paysites?
Page 3 of 4